Who's all going to Nashville besides me?!

Reaction score
Thread speaks for itself, was just curious on if anyone from this board is traveling to Nashville. Wife and I leave SeaTac on thurs morning .The Seahawks Road Crew has done an excellent job of putting together a Sat night party as well as a official Seahawks tailgate that over 800 hawk fans have signed up and payed for.

If you're traveling and unaware of the events that will be going on for hawk fans PM me and I'll fill you in. There will be no shortage of 12's there. This is the New Orleans game of this year thousands of 12's taking over Music City

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I'll be there.. Of course I live here so there is that. I'll be tucked away in a luxury suite but would love to hang with my Hawks family!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

mrt144

Reaction score
What is Nashville's most famous foodstuff? Might have to make it this weekend.

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
mrt144":gorkyrdh said:
What is Nashville's most famous foodstuff? Might have to make it this weekend.

Nashville is known for it's "Hot Chicken". I will be in attendance in section 210 with my wife, brother-in-law, and sister. I just moved to Murfreesboro, TN from Winston-Salem, NC for work a couple months of ago. Nashville is an awesome city. Anyone coming into town should hit up Broadway or 2nd Avenue the night before, sure to be a good time.