Week 3 Viewing Maps

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seattle gets lots of coverage in random AFC markets this week.

http://506sports.com/

Seattle @ Tennessee is in blue.
03-FOX.png

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thanks SeatownJay. I was looking for the maps and had to take off and get some work done between the rainstorms. Looked like our game is on Fox and the Green Bay game is on CBS. May be interesting going back and forth during halftime.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Why am I stuck with a game involving two teams almost 3,000 miles away instead of one featuring a team about 1,100 miles away whose head coach is still hugely popular here?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Looking at it just now and it looks like it's been updated a bit. Seems like more of Colorado is getting the game and more of California is not getting the game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Agree Kidhawk.

adjustments to scheduling...

all downstate IL, Terre Haute IN, Columbia and St. Joseph MO, Topeka KS: TB-MIN to ATL-DET
Colorado Springs and Grand Junction CO; all Wyoming; Cape Girardeau MO: NYG-PHI to SEA-TN
Evansville IN; Springfield MO: NYG-PHI to ATL-DET
Roanoke VA: NO-CAR to NYG-PHI
Chico and Eureka CA: SEA-TN to NYG-PHI

They must do like I did for the Guam folks...just checked the tv listings for the major television distributor. And then mark the map as such. I think that is what they do in the beginning anyway using a search engine and copy/paste technique.

Greenhell

Reaction score
YES! I'll be able to see the game! :2thumbs:

Seahawkfan80":10qkj3a0 said:
Agree Kidhawk.

adjustments to scheduling...

all downstate IL, Terre Haute IN, Columbia and St. Joseph MO, Topeka KS: TB-MIN to ATL-DET
Colorado Springs and Grand Junction CO; all Wyoming; Cape Girardeau MO: NYG-PHI to SEA-TN
Evansville IN; Springfield MO: NYG-PHI to ATL-DET
Roanoke VA: NO-CAR to NYG-PHI
Chico and Eureka CA: SEA-TN to NYG-PHI

They must do like I did for the Guam folks...just checked the tv listings for the major television distributor. And then mark the map as such. I think that is what they do in the beginning anyway using a search engine and copy/paste technique.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Swear to God Comcast can go burn in a fire. I live in the portland area...

Couldnt show Steelers vs Vikings last week but they show Steelers vs the Bears...ya I bet EVERYONE in this area is just waiting to watch that one. And let me check if their love fest with the packers continues....oh..yep...Against LITERALLY the worse team in the NFL the bengals after the Steelers game.

If you live in this area as a Packer fan you have it made. I swear like 3/4 of their games are on TV and you dont have to stream or buy additional things to watch it

Next week packers play Thursday against the Bears so that will be on obv....The following week they play the Cowboys the same time our game is ..BUT WAIT THERES MORE....That game is on Fox and our game is on CBS so Id be shocked if both games arent on at the same time. The following week its GB vs MIN which they usually show at least one if not both of those matchups...