What's more likely?

What's more likely?

• Seahawk's end disappointing year at 8-8?

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Seahwak's figure it out and get to the playoffs as the team no one wants to see?

Votes: 44 80.0%

• Total voters

StoneCold

Reaction score
What is more likely? The Hawks end the season at 8-8, last in the league in rushing and points score? Or We struggle early, get it together and by mid season and get into the playoffs at 10-6 and are hitting on all cylinders?

I go with the latter. Barring injury I think it's more likely we improve, figure out how to best use what we have and start killing it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Shizzle would have to REALLY go wrong for us to go 8-8, that'd be some catastrophic drop off.

A better poll for me would be do you think we win another down division at 10-6 and get blown out in the divisional round again............or does this team have what it takes to get back to the SB.

Cause so far this year? Err, it'd be hard for me to choose the latter. So far.

Seymour

Reaction score
I'll take choice #2 if you change "no one" to everyone.

razor150

Reaction score
There is no way we go 8-8, but there isn't going to be any team worthy of being in the play offs who will not want to play against our offense. Our offense has abandoned this team in the playoffs every year since our Super Bowl win even after they "figured every out" and put some good games together.

Every team would be scared of our defense even if we go 1-15 and somehow still managed to make the playoffs.

OP
OP
S

StoneCold

Reaction score
Don't take the poll so literally. It is two extremes meant to gauge the temperature of posters and lurkers.

HawkerD

Reaction score
We'll be closer to the 8-8 team you describe than we are to a team hitting on all cylinders. If PC is the coach he is perported to be he will make changes and prove me wrong. I hope he does and I hope I am wrong.

Seymour

Reaction score
HawkerD":2a383xbc said:
We'll be closer to the 8-8 team you describe than we are to a team hitting on all cylinders. If PC is the coach he is perported to be he will make changes and prove me wrong. I hope he does and I hope I am wrong.

Very possible. We could make the playoffs at 8-8 in our division as well. I think we limp into the playoffs with teams chomping at the bit to knock us off.

OP
OP
S

StoneCold

Reaction score
Seymour":1s7maz9g said:
HawkerD":1s7maz9g said:

Very possible. We could make the playoffs at 8-8 in our division as well. I think we limp into the playoffs with teams chomping at the bit to knock us off.

Yes, and this is your second post in this thread stating that same thing. Move on.

Latest posts