NFC west

HawkerD

Reaction score
Uh anyone watching the game tonight. Rams looking very good. Play calling is to their strengths. Goff looking like a first rounder. No way this team beats them the way things are right now. We didn't beat them last year and we were better and they were worse.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Disheartening to see the Rams O destroy that "tough up and coming" Niners D. We managed 12 points and Rams are at 41 and time left to play.

Granted its Thursday night and those games can get a bit wonky, but still.

Rams are the competition this year folks. SO far this season they are looking better than the Hawks. Ton of talent on that team and Wade Phillips always gets a defense to the top 10.

stizz19

Reaction score
Yeah they are so good they are making Brian Hoyer look like Aaron Rodgers

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

stizz19

Reaction score
Did people see what they did at home last week?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Well until this 4th quarter the Rams looked real good. Guess they still have some secondary weaknesses. But given our OL they don't need a secondary. Just send Aaron Donald at Mark Glowinski over and over again and its game over.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I am pure doom and gloom. This team is done. My analysis means as much as yours. Shit.

ojosdelgato

Reaction score
Who knows about the Rams defense but I know we aren't going to be scoring big on them. Those defensive ends will look like LT and Derrick Thomas against our offensive line. Aaron Donald will do what he does all the time against us.

No question in my mind the Rams are the strongest challenge to the Hawks. They have a quality all over the offense and They aren't terrible on defense. Even though they did give up a bunch in this game.

Very sad that our offense managed 12 points against these 49ers. I think I saw some say there defense was Legit. Against real offensive lineman they had no pass rush and they couldn't cover anyone. Until our offensive line plays better every team we play is going to look like the best defense in the league.

blazen2392

Reaction score
ojosdelgato":1qn8fc6t said:
Who knows about the Rams defense but I know we aren't going to be scoring big on them. Those defensive ends will look like LT and Derrick Thomas against our offensive line. Aaron Donald will do what he does all the time against us.

No question in my mind the Rams are the strongest challenge to the Hawks. They have a quality all over the offense and They aren't terrible on defense. Even though they did give up a bunch in this game.

Very sad that our offense managed 12 points against these 49ers. I think I saw some say there defense was Legit. Against real offensive lineman they had no pass rush and they couldn't cover anyone. Until our offensive line plays better every team we play is going to look like the best defense in the league.

Its not like it even matters that they arent terrible on defense. any defense that plays our offense ends up looking like the '85 bears.

RussB

Reaction score
lol rams dismantling that crappy niner D that seattle put up 12 at home on , even better they signed the tackle we should have, im losing faith in pete and john

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
This is hilarious. First of all, the BEST times to be a Seahawks fan was when the NFC West was the best division in football. I want to make it to the playoffs, getting through a hard schedule, time after time, testing our boundaries and pushing them forward. We played a game against the Niners in the rain and won despite some clear mis-ques in the game. THe same kind of mis-ques that cost us the Green Bay game. Drops and missed opportunities. I want these teams to be good, so that we can take pride in besting our division, have played tough games all year and overcome, and then just elevate in time for the playoffs. That was the scheme that worked for us. I'd like to see how things play out before I start crying. I WANT these to be tough games. IT's more fun to watch. Tonight's game was a blast!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1b4locx9 said:
This is hilarious. First of all, the BEST times to be a Seahawks fan was when the NFC West was the best division in football. I want to make it to the playoffs, getting through a hard schedule, time after time, testing our boundaries and pushing them forward. We played a game against the Niners in the rain and won despite some clear mis-ques in the game. THe same kind of mis-ques that cost us the Green Bay game. Drops and missed opportunities. I want these teams to be good, so that we can take pride in besting our division, have played tough games all year and overcome, and then just elevate in time for the playoffs. That was the scheme that worked for us. I'd like to see how things play out before I start crying. I WANT these to be tough games. IT's more fun to watch. Tonight's game was a blast!

I totally am on board with this. When the WHOLE division is tough, hard hitting, and smashmouth, then the whole division is worthy of heading into the playoffs with a chip on their shoulder. That is contrary to the other divisions that are powder puff teams with the exception of the one team in that division. They may as well play 2 hand touch or flag football. If your team has to go down 3 levels in the win/loss to make it to the playoffs and division winners listing, then you have made a difference in this football. Strength of schedule will mean something then.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
The analysis I'm seeing in this thread is mostly off to me

The Rams are a threat. They've always had a great front 7, and now they have a great offense. Watkins, Gurley, Austin. An improved O-line. To make it seem like we are so pathetic because the Rams were able to score proficiently is ridiculous. They're loaded on offense, but they will NOT do that to our defense

As for the Niners, people are being far too harsh on them. They are not a bad team...Kyle Shanahan is great with offense. The Niners are gonna finish as one of those 7-9 or 8-8 teams that gives everyone a fight. They're not a 2-14 team

The arguments here are similar to claiming that the Lions or Redskins years ago (when they were bad) shouldn't have been giving the Giants, Packers, etc. trouble

xgeoff

Reaction score
HawkerD":1zkusyi5 said:
Uh anyone watching the game tonight. Rams looking very good. Play calling is to their strengths. Goff looking like a first rounder. No way this team beats them the way things are right now. We didn't beat them last year and we were better and they were worse.

Really shows just how bad Jeff Fisher was. Makes me wonder when I see train wrecks like Jeff Fisher and Tom Cable, just what is going on behind the scenes. What are the discussions and conversations like with the owner. What is the owner and GM thinking when they see talent wasted by bad coaching. Ultimately I think the Rams and Niners got the best available coaches, so one could argue that however long they waited was the appropriate amount of time.

But you didn't have to be a football expert or be an NFL insider to see that Fisher was a loser, over and over.

Latest posts