Who would you be willing to trade for linemen?

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
All of our money is on the defensive side of the ball, Graham is making more than he's probably earning. You're the GM. Pick up the phone and offer someone up for some O-linemen that, for the sake of argument, drastically improve the offense.

Bennett or Avril? KJ or Bobby? Split up the LoB? Who would you be willing to say goodbye at this point to save the offensive line?

Seymour

Reaction score
I think Richardson will prove to be of high value if we can sign him. I give Bennett Lane Lacy Joeckel and Graham up to fix the problem.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Wilson, Baldwin, Wagner, Thomas stay. Would trade anyone else.

RussB

Reaction score
Bennett
Graham
Lane
KJ

Those are guys id be willing to trade, guys like sherman,thomas,kam, clark are off limits. Bennett is starting to become a distraction and doesnt seem like his head is in the game.

rjas77

Reaction score
Previous post said...It wouldn't matter as the current staff wouldn't know what to do with the talent we got in return

irocdave

Reaction score
Obvious answer is Graham, but he doesn't fit the OP's criteria. I would love to say Bennet, but he is still playing at a high level. After watching the first two games, I would say Kam. I hate to say that, but he was dragging ass in the last game. Yea, he laid a couple of decent licks on Hyde 5 yards after the LOS, but also got run over or knocked on his butt a couple of times on running plays and is starting to show the wear and tear. I love Kam, and wish he was the same guy he was 3 years ago, but he inst.

Again, I would shit can JG, Lacey, Tom Cable and DB before cutting Kam, but I would cut Kam if none of the above was an option and I had the opportunity to upgrade the O line. That being said, I wouldn't trust Pete, John S or Tom F'ing Cable to choose the O lineman that would take Kam's money.

THAT is the heart of the problem, not what the D players are making.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Russell Wilson...would that make sense??? In all seriousness Graham Bennett Avril Rawls Procise Lacy Chancellor Sherman

Mojambo

Reaction score
Not to live too relentlessly in the real world, but this isn't how NFL trades work.

Given the scarcity of talent in league at OL, you'd be getting back pennies on the dollar anyway.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Sherman, K.J., Graham, Richardson, Bennett, Avril, everyone on the offensive line other than Britt, Bevel, Cable, Pete, Richard, Lacy, Procise, Rawls.

Atradees

Reaction score
Trade Bennett, Graham, Baldwin that's like 30 plus million..........start Tobin and find other middling free agents to get to less than average oline....Fire cable immediately and scrap anything having to do with his philosophy. Lot of de's can get stats with Sheldon as a centerpeice. Reboot with the simple strategy of building from the trenches. Find another a guy like malik or ? To put next to Sheldon. Not convinced Reed isn't a back up player.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Seymour":3c0n1hqj said:
I think Richardson will prove to be of high value if we can sign him. I give Bennett Lane Lacy Joeckel and Graham up to fix the problem.
Great pics.

penihawk

Reaction score
adeltaY":2e929xf0 said:
Bennett has 2.5 sacks in two games, how is that underperforming?

At least 1.5 of that was cleanup work not MB being dominant. I find him a bit off and distracted myself. Playing up to capabilities in small spurts isn't good enough IMO.

As for the OP, what exact linemen are we gonna get in a league with many teams in the same boat as the Hawks? Didn't I just see the all world Cowboy line get their asses handed to them last week? You cant fix the hole in the boat by cutting a patch from the other side of the hull. They need to fix what they can fix and thats scheme & playcalling.