Give Bevell a pay raise

cymatica

Reaction score
We got more points. That means improvement. We need to make sure no one else snags him

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Please point out how this was Bevell's fault

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,184

GeekHawk

Reaction score
The bevel show, bad O-line play and coaching, terrible special teams play, soft defense when it counted ending with 12 men in the D formation to shut out the game. I'd say all the coaches deserve a raise!

saviva

Reaction score
Agreed. The problem is with the defense who gave 3+ long rushing plays and rushing TDs. For all the money they are getting paid, they can't give up 33.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
saviva":31xy575v said:
Agreed. The problem is with the defense who gave 3+ long rushing plays and rushing TDs. For all the money they are getting paid, they can't give up 33.

Post of the Day :snack:

Bring on the excuses.... Do what you are paid to DO!

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
garbage 1st half offense
garbage 2nd half defense
garbage coaching the entire game

Sure everyone should get a pay raise

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":1t81uiyp said:

Did you watch the game or you just use stats in a vacuum? Almost all of that was on the hurry up, which they refused to run until the last minute. By then the defense was worn out.

Did you actually watch the game?

mikeak

Reaction score
RW played like crap the first four to five series

He overthrew Baldwin, Graham and someone else. He had a ball to Richardson that was tipped

We should have scored some points and looked horrible because of players not coaching

With that said the offensive philosophy that we have when we are way behind is how we could win against elite teams in the NFL. Our coaches just refuses to start a game attacking like that

semiahmoo

Reaction score
ducks41468":222jb7y8 said:
Flyingsquad23":222jb7y8 said:

Uh, because a lot of that came after we fell behind 30-14.

True. Their D took a few steps back to prevent the big play so we racked up some easier yards.

I was surprised how tough their D played actually. But even more surprised how their offense manhandled us in that 3rd quarter. It was embarrassing. We looked like a bunch of bitchy old men - even more than usual.

The team is teetering on total collapse for this season IMO.

It might break the other way and we return to respectability. I know the mantra for some is "we always start slow" but this season is different because we are older especially on the D side. Teams are pushing us around and down come the 2nd half. Granted it was hot on the field but that's the same for both teams so not much of an excuse.

We just kind of suck right now, yeah?

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I would guarantee Bevell called every single play, and so what if they started slow if the Defense didn't look foolish on 3 td plays it would be a W

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
cymatica":1qjbp2zu said:
Flyingsquad23":1qjbp2zu said:

Did you watch the game or you just use stats in a vacuum? Almost all of that was on the hurry up, which they refused to run until the last minute. By then the defense was worn out.

Did you actually watch the game?

I did, the defense needs to do what they get paid so much to do

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
lacenterhawk":2i8psvkq said:
saviva":2i8psvkq said:

After so many 3 and outs our defense loses it's advantage. 90 degrees and once again the slow start screwed them later on.

Once again, stats in a vacuum without considering the circumstances

getnasty

Reaction score
mikeak":1ri3bmzh said:
RW played like crap the first four to five series

He overthrew Baldwin, Graham and someone else. He had a ball to Richardson that was tipped

We should have scored some points and looked horrible because of players not coaching

With that said the offensive philosophy that we have when we are way behind is how we could win against elite teams in the NFL. Our coaches just refuses to start a game attacking like that

They tried going hurry up early and Russ just missed throws and they weren't able to get going. Bevell not the problem today. Russ was terrible early defense was terrible late.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The offense sucked in the first half and the defense sucked in the second while the coaches sucked all game.

You can't really argue one was worse than the other. The offense's slow start may have led to more wearing down on defense however.

Last week we gave up a bunch of chunk runs too though.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
cymatica":2z6zd9g8 said:
lacenterhawk":2z6zd9g8 said:
saviva":2z6zd9g8 said:

After so many 3 and outs our defense loses it's advantage. 90 degrees and once again the slow start screwed them later on.

Not to mention how punting over and over affects field position

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I watched every play. The offense took the lead in the first half only to watch the D give up a soft drive for a FG and then after a half time and a 9 play scoring drive to start the 2nd half the D rolled over and gave up a weak Td. Look at that box and tell me were the Hawks were out played.....rushing yards allowed

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
cymatica":19ddjudy said:
lacenterhawk":19ddjudy said:
saviva":19ddjudy said:

Their defense dealt with the same 3 and outs. But stepped up. STOP making excuses for the poor defense play!