What's the story with Doug?

randomation

Reaction score
He was still standing on the sidelines but they said groin injury so how long is he out do we have any idea yet?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
It probably doesn't matter much, the team is very dysfunctional right now and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Today was bad at every level, offense, defense, special teams, coaches etc.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
randomation":23dfswi4 said:
He was still standing on the sidelines but they said groin injury so how long is he out do we have any idea yet?
I'm not sure if you have ever had a groin injury but it can linger.

It hurts to lie down and sleep, much less try to play ball and run around.

Only time (and possibly surgery) heals groin injuries.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We can't know anything right now. They will evaluate the severity over the next couple days. Expect to hear how long he'll be out by Wednesday when they they practice.

Vesuve

Reaction score
HawkFan72":24omcb5m said:
We can't know anything right now. They will evaluate the severity over the next couple days. Expect to hear how long he'll be out by Wednesday when they they practice.

And the OP has a thousand posts and asks this?

OP
OP
R

randomation

Reaction score
Vesuve":2arhcpbx said:
HawkFan72":2arhcpbx said:

And the OP has a thousand posts and asks this?

Depending on how serious it was there might have been an instant answer of he will be out for a while I turned off the game right after the 12 men on the field so I didn't listen to post game. I'm soooooo sorry for offending you with my question since I wasn't sure if they would have mentioned it in post.