All around team effort

strohmin

Reaction score
Couldn't have pulled this off without the predictable play calling, piss poor blocking, inaccurate throws, offside penalities, terrible special teams, and terrible defense and excellent clock and timeout management.

Even thought the offense picked up later in the game, they are probably going to go back to being garbage again.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
strohmin":1lrzi8t0 said:
Couldn't have pulled this off with the predictable play calling, piss poor blocking, inaccurate throws, offside penalities, terrible special teams, and terrible defense and excellent clock and timeout management.

Even thought the offense picked up later in the game, they are probably going to go back to being garbage again.

I have nothing to add, excellent post.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I'm genuinely impressed with the Titans offense. Mariota looks faster than I thought he was. Disappointed in our defense though, I thought we'd shut them down

The offense was anemic early but we didn't get good O-line play early. Wilson had a few hiccups but that becomes magnified when the offense can't get in rhythm

I still say that if Paul Richardson manages to hold to that TD catch in the 4th we pull one out late

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I've watched the Titans their past 3 games and I can say, they are a good team. I have them winning the AFC south.

They are an example of building a team with a strong offensive line and a good downhill run game. Add a solid QB and a few pieces on defense and you have a quality team.

I'm not sure anybody here thought it wasn't gonna be a difficult game.

Tennessee is good, give them credit.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1h7rnpl3 said:
We couldn't do diddly pooh out there offensively for the first half...

And we couldn't do diddly pooh out there on defense for the second half. What is your point. A game is 4 quarters and that over paid defense needs to start doing what they get paid to do. All 4 quarters.

Latest posts