The most frustrating part

Seahawks4eva

Reaction score
To me, the most frustrating part is that our offense can always become pretty much unstoppable when down any significant amount. It's almost guaranteed. It's just too late sometimes. Atlanta playoff game Russell's rookie year, 31-0 panther game, etc. It's just frustrating to seem them play offense like they did the first half all the time when you know they are capable of almost unstoppable touchdown after touchdown when they need to. It's like they don't even try until they are down.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Seahawks4eva":1jrn5p3k said:
To me, the most frustrating part is that our offense can always become pretty much unstoppable when down any significant amount. It's almost guaranteed. It's just too late sometimes. Atlanta playoff game Russell's rookie year, 31-0 panther game, etc. It's just frustrating to seem them play offense like they did the first half all the time when you know they are capable of almost unstoppable touchdown after touchdown when they need to. It's like they don't even try until they are down.
For better or worse our game has always been governed by conservative playcalling and slow ass tempo to shorten the game.
Pete and Bevell want to work the clock then try to win it in the second half. Cant win if you are behind big and the vaunted defense has a few lapses which it will.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Really the most frustrating part for me is the defensive penalties. These are killers to the defense as they keep drives alive when the defense has shut down the opponents. It's also who are committing these penalties. The vets are. Unfortunately these things never seem to change week in week out. It's the same penalties every week. This is where I believe PC's coaching style (not being a disciplinarian) is working against the team.

Latest posts