Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

We Will At Least Win Our Next 5 Games

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I'll add to my previous post that I certainly think we COULD win the next 5. Actually, we can beat just about any team when we're on. But this team isn't inspiring a lot of confidence right now. The only thing that gives me hope is that we are notoriously known for slow starts to the season. Then we catch a little fire. November and December is our safe haven, we just need to have a decent record by then
    Scorpion05
    NET Rookie

• And people actually thought we would go 2-3, or 1-4 following the Titans loss. It's all about the schedule. We could run off 11 in a row. Likely not, but the schedule is favorable. I think it is reasonable we go 12-4. On the road against Dallas and Jacksonville won't be easy.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

• FlyingGreg wrote:Good lord there are delusional people on this board.

No chance to beat Rams (we have lost last 3 road games vs them) or Giants. We might not even beat the Colts, who have a mobile QB. Houston will be tough as well.

We are paying the price for not doing enough on the line.

Your plate of crow is waiting for you.

A lot of crow for a lot of posters in here to eat. 5-0 looks very realistic. Giants are the worst team in the league and just lost all three of their wideouts. I don't see us losing at the CLink to Washington or Houston. If you do think we lose, tell me our record at the Clink in the RW era.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

• Well, the Giants can't run the ball, and are out of receivers.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

• Hawk-Lock wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Good lord there are delusional people on this board.

No chance to beat Rams (we have lost last 3 road games vs them) or Giants. We might not even beat the Colts, who have a mobile QB. Houston will be tough as well.

A lot of crow for a lot of posters in here to eat. 5-0 looks very realistic. Giants are the worst team in the league and just lost all three of their wideouts. I don't see us losing at the CLink to Washington or Houston. If you do think we lose, tell me our record at the Clink in the RW era.

It tastes good lol.

We got lucky today, in all fairness. 5 turnovers, great field position, a terrible Russ pick ... and we STILL needed a lucky pass that should have been caught to win. Defense was solid, offense is still weak sauce.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• Good ass win today, statement win. What this team needed, and what i think some of us needed to see.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

• FlyingGreg wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Good lord there are delusional people on this board.

It tastes good lol.

We got lucky today, in all fairness. 5 turnovers, great field position, a terrible Russ pick ... and we STILL needed a lucky pass that should have been caught to win. Defense was solid, offense is still weak sauce.

Offense wasnt the greatest show on turf. But they honestly did better than i thought they would against the rams.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

• Huge win going in to the bye. There is no NEW Sheriff in town.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Three in a row
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

• Hawk-Lock wrote:Three in a row

If we win our next two, I'll ask you to predict our total outcome for the season.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Tally, Seminole Country (Road Hawk)

Previous

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information