We Will At Least Win Our Next 5 Games

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This is the NFL, it's all about the schedule. Before the season started, I think most people envisioned a 1-2 start. We will likely be a favorite in every game the rest of the season with an exception to the Cowboys game on the road and possibly the Cardinals game in Arizona. We should still finish with at least 11 wins.

We will beat the Colts next week. They're arguably the worst team in the league without Luck.

We will beat the Rams on the road. I'm not buying their fast start, they've played three bottom 10 teams.

We will beat the Giants on the road. This one won't be easy, but the different will be RW's legs. Eli can't quite move like our QB.

We will beat the Texans at home. Watson looks impressive, but a rookie QB isn't coming into the CLink and beating us.

We will beat the Redskins at home. I think we should beat them easily, they are a finesse passing team.

If we can get past Atlanta, it would not shock me if we can pull off 10 in a row. The schedule really softens up.

This league is all about the schedule.

strohmin

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":102brvjq said:
This is the NFL, it's all about the schedule. Before the season started, I think most people envisioned a 1-2 start.

We will beat the Colts next week. They're arguably the worst team in the league without Luck.

We will beat the Rams on the road. I'm not buying their fast start, they've played three bottom 10 teams.

We will beat the Giants on the road. This one won't be easy, but the different will be RW's legs. Eli can't quite move like our QB.

We will beat the Texans at home. Watson looks impressive, but a rookie QB isn't coming into the CLink and beating us.

We will beat the Redskins at home. I think we should beat them easily, they are a finesse passing team.

If we can get past Atlanta, it would not shock me if we can pull off 10 in a row. The schedule really softens up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh!

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":10eyvdk2 said:
This is the NFL, it's all about the schedule. Before the season started, I think most people envisioned a 1-2 start. We will likely be a favorite in every game the rest of the season with an exception to the Cowboys game on the road and possibly the Cardinals game in Arizona. We still finish with at least 12 wins.

LOL.

No, it's about talent and coaching and a bit of luck.

The Seahawks are in short supply of all three these days...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I am not taking any win for granted this year. I'll be surprised if we win all 5 of our next 5 games.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It's the NFL, it is all about the schedule. Most people on here probably didn't think the Bears were capable of beating the Steelers. Or what about the Bills beating the Broncos? I'm not saying we are a SB contender, I'm just saying the schedule is very favorable right now.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
With all due respect this is a lot of conjecture. I know there are a lot of Andrew Luck stans out there but I don't think the Colts are that bad. We beat them, but Jacoby Brissett put on a show today

Deshaun Watson is special and quite frankly, I'm more worried about the Texans defense on a good day

Underestimating the Rams is foolish. They pass the eye test, stop using Jeff Fisher's team as a reference...as they've always been talented and gave us more trouble with less

The Giants are 0-3 but they could easily have one or two great games, and it could come against us. OBJ is special.

So...yah

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
If we win the next 5 I will send you 10 dollars via paypal.

Realistically I think we go 3-2 with both losses on the road.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It's great to be positive, but guaranteeing a win from this squad seems to be a bit pre mature at the moment.

Here's to hoping your prediction comes true!

saviva

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":20ee2vsg said:
This is the NFL, it's all about the schedule. Before the season started, I think most people envisioned a 1-2 start. We will likely be a favorite in every game the rest of the season with an exception to the Cowboys game on the road and possibly the Cardinals game in Arizona. We should still finish with at least 11 wins.

2-3 seems more likely.
[Win] Colts
[Loss] Rams on road - Highly questionable given our OLine and past struggles against their DLine.
[Loss] Giants on road - I am not sure about road games anymore with this O Line.
[Win] Redskins at home - they win since they are home
[Loss] Atlanta - I dont see them beating ATL

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Good lord there are delusional people on this board.

No chance to beat Rams (we have lost last 3 road games vs them) or Giants. We might not even beat the Colts, who have a mobile QB. Houston will be tough as well.

We are paying the price for not doing enough on the line.

crosfam

Reaction score
I am not panicking - it was a road game, east coast 100 degree weather. We have to get an offensive rhythm going. not sure about next five, but I think we go 6-0 in the division and that puts us in the driver's seat for a bye. if not, then we have to try and do it the hard way.

If the front office panics, we do something dumb and forfeit the season. Draft position is not worth it.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I guess we agree to disagree. Lets revisit in 5 weeks. 4-1 at worst.

FWIW, Vegas had us losing to GB and the Titans. We were underdogs in both. We won't be underdogs for a long time. Possibly a slight underdog to the Falcons and at the Cardinals, but probably close to a pick em. We will be an underdog at Dallas.

Can you guys at least agree with me that we will be favorites in our next five games?

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1tiikwyu said:
I guess we agree to disagree. Lets revisit in 5 weeks. 4-1 at worst.

FWIW, Vegas had us losing to GB and the Titans. We were underdogs in both. We won't be underdogs for a long time. Possibly a slight underdog to the Falcons and at the Cardinals, but probably close to a pick em. We will be an underdog at Dallas.

Can you guys at least agree with me that we will be favorites in our next five games?

Don't take it personnel, there are a lot of people on this board that won't be happy unless they throw the baby out with the bath water. I happen to think we have a very good chance to go on a nice run. Most definitely the Rams are going down.

brains123

Reaction score
This team drives me nuts.... My heart wants to agree with the poster but realistically I see 3 - 2 with wins vs Colts, Giants, and Redskins... That Rams game is going to be painful

Blitzer88

Reaction score
We have a better chance of going 0-5 then 5-0. All those teams aside from the colts have dominate D lines that will chew and spit out our oline.

JimmyG

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3gkv3kp7 said:
It's the NFL, it is all about the schedule. Most people on here probably didn't think the Bears were capable of beating the Steelers. Or what about the Bills beating the Broncos? I'm not saying we are a SB contender, I'm just saying the schedule is very favorable right now.
I'm sorry but I'm not following your logic here. This makes post absolutely no sense. You say "the schedule looks very favorable right now" and then you cite examples of big underdogs pulling off unexpected victories. The narrative of your post isn't "schedule is everything", it's "Any Given Sunday".

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1ppkw6t9 said:
We have a better chance of going 0-5 then 5-0. All those teams aside from the colts have dominate D lines that will chew and spit out our oline.

Wrong.

Vegas will have us favored in our next five games. I trust Vegas more than anyone, even myself. According to Vegas, they had us losing at GB and at the Titans. Almost no chance we go 0-5. When was the last time we lost five games in a row? When was the last time we won five games in a row?

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Rams Giants Houston. Please tell me how we will block their DL? We had difficulty with the Titans. I just hope Russell survives that stretch.