Only caught the last quarter

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I had to work but made it home in time to catch the fourth quarter. Was rather surprised to see us down by so much. Not sure how the beginning went but what I saw was a tired defense and Wilson in classic form trying to make magic happen and driving down field a few times. It was a tough loss but I was glad to see him show signs of his former self. I think this team will be ok. There's still a lot of football left to be played.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":2o0p7ay8 said:
I had to work but made it home in time to catch the fourth quarter. Was rather surprised to see us down by so much. Not sure how the beginning went but what I saw was a tired defense and Wilson in classic form trying to make magic happen and driving down field a few times. It was a tough loss but I was glad to see him show signs of his former self. I think this team will be ok. There's still a lot of football left to be played.
You missed the worst part, the first 3 quarters.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Lol yeah. The first quarter was the typical pathetic offense good defense stuff.

Second quarter was whatever.

Third was a defense implosion that i personally blame Wilhoite for much of.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":23qyalar said:

I blame you. Considering how the Hawks played when you started watching, I need you to watch every quarter of every game. Thanks.