Should we get a Dome stadium?

ludakrishna

Reaction score
We can't play in the heat, Russell Wilson is TERRIBLE in the rain. Are we only built to execute in a perfectly controlled environment? We come out flat way too many times and it's getting frustrating.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Is this a post from last week? Wilson just played lights out today 24 September 2017.

OP
OP
L

ludakrishna

Reaction score
sdog1981":84xsbuq7 said:
Is this a post from last week? Wilson just played lights out today 24 September 2017.

This is exactly what I feared. Russell Wilson had a great Blake Bortles-esque garbage time stats in the late 3rd and 4th to pad his numbers. When he shows up in the 1st and 2nd (pre 2 min drive), please come and talk to me.

sdog1981

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":274js5gm said:
God no but I think basketball should be played outside too so there is that.

That would make for some interesting NBA games.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1ja5vfvy said:
sdog1981":1ja5vfvy said:

This is exactly what I feared. Russell Wilson had a great Blake Bortles-esque garbage time stats in the late 3rd and 4th to pad his numbers. When he shows up in the 1st and 2nd (pre 2 min drive), please come and talk to me.

Comparing Russell's second half effort to Bortles is insulting. We were within striking distance of that game and the Titans also scored a TD late. We tried to trade blows with the Titans and second half and we did, the defense didn't make enough stops

Seanhawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":2uz7xatk said:
sdog1981":2uz7xatk said:

How can it be considered garbage time when the efforts resulted in an onside kick to get the ball back to score a game winning TD?

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":344533yt said:
sdog1981":344533yt said:

Lol. I hear you.
If a team scores more points in 1st and/or 2nd quarter than the other team does the entire game, doesn't that translate into a win?

Someone get Pete on the horn.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":2k7kykgz said:
ludakrishna":2k7kykgz said:
sdog1981":2k7kykgz said:

Lol. I hear you.
If a team scores more points in 1st and/or 2nd quarter than the other team does the entire game, doesn't that translate into a win?

Someone get Pete on the horn.

Perhaps they could resurrect the KingDome too. Btw. 8)

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
ludakrishna":2da8z2nv said:
We can't play in the heat, Russell Wilson is TERRIBLE in the rain. Are we only built to execute in a perfectly controlled environment? We come out flat way too many times and it's getting frustrating.
That's one of the most ridiculous theories I think I've ever read here. Step away from the edge. They lost today to a team that played better, more physical, and less penalized.

Alexander

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1x7vrg96 said:
sdog1981":1x7vrg96 said:

This is a bad post. Yes, Wilson needs to get it going sooner than the 2-minute drive at the end of the half. But none of his production came in garbage time. After his 2nd TD, we were leading the game! And if not for that disastrous grounding penalty (with Carson partly to blame for not picking up the blitz), we may very well have come back to take the lead. Not exactly garbage time.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes because we have such a poor home record and is not considered to be one of the most tough places to win in all the NFL.

Reading this site makes my head hurt these days. :34853_doh:

Seymour

Reaction score
ludakrishna":28y0r4up said:

That should work well. Make it portable so we can take it on road trips also.

But we are building Russell a new stadium just to shit can him? Pretty sure I read you wanted to move on from Russell.

StoneCold

Reaction score
What is wrong with people keyboards (struggling not to attack poster) because there is some weird posting going on of late. A domed stadium is a dumb idea. Better oline play, fewer dumb penalties, fewer bad snaps and dropped balls and we win that game going away. Weather didn't cost us the game, mistakes cost us the game. Fix the mistakes we win, don't and we lose. Simple.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So, it's harder to win on the road than it is at home. Ron Fairley has taught us so much about sports :irishdrinkers:

Seymour

Reaction score
StoneCold":n6wvah1y said:
What is wrong with people keyboards (struggling not to attack poster) because there is some weird posting going on of late. A domed stadium is a dumb idea. Better oline play, fewer dumb penalties, fewer bad snaps and dropped balls and we win that game going away. Weather didn't cost us the game, mistakes cost us the game. Fix the mistakes we win, don't and we lose. Simple.

Spot on post of the day.

Earl for President!!!

304b81b6aa23b6417bc36bd59caf1cfd

mikeak

Reaction score
We already fixed not playing in the heat by building the stadium in Seattle.........

It doesn't rain much in Seattle it just constantly drizzles with gray clouds. Not like the rain systems you get in the South with torrential downpour

So what is the issue?

And yes RW SUCKED for the first 2 quarters up to the 2-minute drill. If we move the ball there and actually play good offensive football at the same time as the Defense then we could win that game, but others are also correct he played decent when the game was still within reach