Take the Training Wheels Off!

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
There's a ton of doom and gloom on this forum tonight, and rightly so. Something that clicked for me today is the revelation that we still haven't taken the "training wheels" off of Russell Wilson. When we toss the gameplan out the window, and start running high risk plays, RW3 is at his best. How many times in game-on-the-line, come from behind, type of situations, do we see him play lights out? We need to mix more of these types of plays into our gameplans, let him call plays, or whatever it is we do differently in these situations. It works nearly every time, but we never do it until it's either too late or we score luck along the way to the win.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This offense has been neutered long enough.
Russ needs the "Peyton pass" to call his own plays, every play.

The current game planning sucks, the current play calling sucks, you have nowhere to go but up.
The bar has been set so low by the current OC, it shouldn't be hard to step over it.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Your suggestions have been proposed many times on this message board. However, those pleas have fallen on deaf ears of the coaching staff.....and I mean DEAF!!!

adeltaY

Reaction score
Just let him sling it man. I have a feeling it will work better than what we've been trying and, shoot, even if it doesn't, it'll be so much more fun to watch than the slog we've been subjected to so far.

IrishNW

Reaction score
What happened to the schooling pete carroll was suppose to be giving RW? you know to take the next step as a QB