This team......

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I love this team, heck love might be to soft of a word. But I can't shake the feeling that this is the start of a downward spiral, and I'm sure many others around here have a simiyfeeling. However, it's not too late to slow that spiral down but we have to make changes. Obviously staff changes aren't gonna happen since Pete is so tied to his current staff, but 3 of our 4 2nd half tds came via the no huddle offense. It's time to turn things up and implement more no huddle. One it keeps defensive person th field and makes the calls they make less complex and thus easier for our crappy oline to block, and that's even a stretch. And then for the love of God Sherm shut your dang mouth on the field!!!! Yes the PI was somewhat questionable, but evething else you did was unnecessary and showcase a me first mentality rather then a team first mentality!

And please, I am tired of the, they were put there for some many plays, rhetoric. Our offense was keeping them off the field the second half and they still wilted. Blown coverages, missed tackles, penalties. Those are signs of a undisciplined team, not a tired one.

When our offense puts up as many points as it did today that should be more then enough to win with this defense yet they got smacked in the face time and again.

Okay, I'm gonna end this post as I'm starting to get frustrated again and am rambling. This team is better then what they showed today, I just sadly don't this they will do anything to change that.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We are still a good team.

Just not much more than a good team and nowhere near a great team.

We don't have tremendously better players than the other team like we used to, our GM is now making just about average decisions on roster selections, our draft is pretty average, and our coaching staff is holding us back instead of making us better.

We are better than the Browns, worse than the Titans, better than the Chargers but worse than Broncos or Chiefs. Better than average but not much better.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Guess you just watched the second half too.

Both sides played like garbage at different times. I am not excusing Seattle's second half defense because they played great 85% of the first half but to simply brush of the offense's performance for the same amount of said time is ridiculous.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
When Blitzer says it's the end, it's the end.

Good run, wanted more than 1 sb though.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Pete needs to change something or he is doomed to repeat history. The game changes and evolves and Pete might need to adjust his game accordingly