Doug went after Bobby

Blitzer88

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ADubsK5/status/912178158358679552[/tweet]

Things are not right with this team right now.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
No, everything is right with this team. Isn't is obvious. The sky isn't falling. Everything will come together like it always does. :sarcasm_on:

Bobblehead

Reaction score
That really surprises, I know Baldwin can have a temper, but Wags, just seems like such a low key guy. Strange.

Dropped his helmet and clinched his fists..looks like it.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
It does feel like Pete has lost control of this team. Honestly I think it would have been best for both Sherman and Bennet to go. Why they chose to extend Bennet I have no idea.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Damn. Didnt see that close up.
Doug is Stanford educated but a fiery fool at times. Bobby usually dont take crap like that and would demolish him easily.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Nope, no inner turmoil on the team or behind the scenes at all. Everyone lives and breathes Pete's rah rah and harmony spirit. Things clearly couldn't be any better.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
Oh come on. They are passionate men playing a passionate game. So what if the camera caught this? They scrap in practice all the time too, and have for years. They say they are like "brothers." I fought with my brothers sometimes like that too.

Doug seemed perfectly composed in his post game interview.

IrishNW

Reaction score
defense was probably giving the offense shit for sucking and doug wasn't having it.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2lca3xkj said:
Pete has lost this team.

YUP.

Love Wagner. Guy plays his guts out every damn game.

This is a team in decline big time.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
I repeated over and over again last season the dissension behind the scenes with this team.

Some didn't want to listen -

I said I was right then and it's indisputable now.

Apologies not required. Just pay attention when I chime in because I know a little something about a little something...

flmmkrz

Reaction score
We'll get some all is good clichefest but this is ugly...there is animosity brewing between the units.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It looked perfectly reasonable to me.

Baldwin is one of the few people on the offense that is worth a sh. He busts his ass for this team. But probably right after another crappy offensive play, Baldwin comes to the sideline.

Wagner clearly does a WTF is wrong with your guys and Baldwin takes issue with it.

My read is the defense is just tired of this ish.

How is that unreasonable?

IrishNW

Reaction score
semiahmoo":3128nrwc said:
I repeated over and over again last season the dissension behind the scenes with this team.

Apologies not required. Just pay attention when I chime in because I know a little something about a little something...

so do you have sources on this stuff or are you just making guesses like everyone else?

flmmkrz

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1gskoa6e said:
It looked perfectly reasonable to me.

Baldwin is one of the few people on the offense that is worth a sh. He busts his ass for this team. But probably right after another crappy offensive play, Baldwin comes to the sideline.

Wagner clearly does a WTF is wrong with your guys and Baldwin takes issue with it.

My read is the defense is just tired of this ish.

How is that unreasonable?

its not, enough is enough. how do they expect the fans to keep buying in if the team itself isn't buying in anymore. The defense clearly feels like they're dragging dead weight behind them and not a damn change in sight to make them believe it's going to get better. I'd be losing my shit too. There are hof calibre defensive players on that defense and to have one ring to show for it, it's gotta be infuriating.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
semiahmoo":17vgfwq9 said:

It's because you always talk vaguely like you have a source, but you don't have a source, but you do have a source. It's annoying to read and I don't see how anyone would see you as a credible source.