Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Colts @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am digging these early editions if for no other reason than to help wipe the slime of yesterday's loss off.

This is an easy one boys and girls. Nothing to ponder here. Colts are garbage, and a frustrated, angry Seahawks team gets to use them as a punching bag in front of the nation next Sunday night. Sorry schedule makers, not the Wilson vs Luck heavyweight fight you were hoping for when you scheduled the game. Bad for you, good for us.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Colts 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-0

2_0_6

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that this game ends up being one of the lowest rated Sunday night games all season.

Hawks continue to struggle but pull out a win.

Hawks 17
Colts 13

ducks41468

Reaction score
Seahawks 11
Colts 8

Seahawks score on a safety and two field goals, Colts tie it up late in regulation with a TD + 2 pt conversion on their only sustained drive of the game. Walsh wins it on a FG with a minute left in OT.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
It's hard to imagine Seattle losing this one, really.

But Pete seems determined to let this team walk a razor's edge right until the 4th quarter and then scramble to win, which is a strategy prone to fluke plays. I think the Colts find one.

IND 13
SEA 10

YTD: 2-1

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Colts are garbage...a bottom dweller. We are not there yet. At home in primetime but still zero faith in the offence. I will go 20-10 Hawks.

Ytd 3-0

Decimation

Reaction score
Seahawks: 31

Colts: 12

Last game against the Titans went the way I assumed it would but I like our chances in this game on prime time, at home, against Jacoby Brissett and the Colts.

The CLink and prime time football always go well together. That atmosphere is hard to play in for any team.

RTD: 2-1

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2e643t0d said:
It's hard to imagine Seattle losing this one, really.

But Pete seems determined to let this team walk a razor's edge right until the 4th quarter and then scramble to win, which is a strategy prone to fluke plays. I think the Colts find one.

IND 13
SEA 10

YTD: 2-1

Wow. Just. Wow. :pukeface:

Seymour

Reaction score
I wouldn't heave too much. Losing may be the quickest route to necessary change to find a new path.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The Titans game was marked as an "L" on my prediction since the day the schedule came out. It went exactly how I thought it would, except for our offense perking up a bit (albeit against a soft D playing with a big lead).

Tennessee was a terrible match-up for us. Indianapolis is not a terrible match-up, although calling them "garbage" is pretty cheap, considering they have scored more points than we have.

Nobody is likely paying attention, but Jacoby Brissett has been pretty damn good since being acquired from NE. He "should" have beaten Arizona. Yesterday, he was 17-24 for 259 yds and a TD with no picks, and also ran for two more TDs.

Perhaps more of a concern is our run defense right now, which has been shredded the last two weeks - including yesterday by a gimpy DeMarco Murray. In comes our former nemesis Frank Gore. I know he is 50 years old, but Gore has given us problems before so I am hoping a great amount of time this week is spent fixing our gap discipline instead of social justicing. Colts TE Jack Doyle and WR T.Y. Hilton (you remember him, scorching us the last time we played Indy in 2013?) are also factors.

Our D line should return their game checks from yesterday. Unacceptable. The Titans O line is damn good, but ZERO sacks and hardly any pressure with Bennett, Avril, Clark, and Richardson makes no sense.

I can't imagine this Colts team coming into C Link, playing a pissed off Seahawks team that already is seeing some unraveling of the season, in Prime Time when the Hawks always seem to shine... But, it won't be a blowout. Hopefully, people who predicted blowouts against SF have come back to earth now. This team isn't blowing anyone out, not yet.

Seahawks 23, Colts 16

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Seattle at home in prime time has been a formula for success in the past.

The first half will be frustrating, the offense finally gets booed off the field after their 3rd three-and-out of the first half.

An up tempo offense in the 2nd half allows the team to pull away late.

Colts 13 Seahawks 27

RTD 3-0

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawks better win or this season is in BIG trouble.

Seahawks 27
Colts 9

My Record to Date: 2-1

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks 20
Colts 10

Turn off the SNF broadcast. Lots of word vomit like "The Rams are the team teat blah blah" SUCKING NOISE.

RTD 3-0

stizz19

Reaction score
This is an ugly blowout for the Colts as the Hawks are pissed off.

Seahawks 45
Colts 13

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
For as long as I've followed and been old enough to understand the game of football - 35 years - I've been a Seahawks fan. Spending the majority of my life on the east coast, I've seen a number of Seahawks games live, but always as a visiting fan - Philly, NY, DC, Cleveland, etc. My super awesome wife booked a surprise trip for this coming weekend, and said she'd pack my stuff for me and it'd be a surprise, I assumed Vegas or a beach or something. Well, she just informed me that we have tickets to the game this weekend against the Colts, where I get to be a fan of the home team for the first time in my life. I'm beside myself excited, actually pretty hard to put Into words how I feel. I like to think that following the team for so long, after so many down years back to the 80's and 90's that I'll get to watch the team show up and dismantle the Colts while I get to watch from the stands in person!

Hawks - 31
Colts - 10

Go Hawks!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
SeahawksEast":1qhkw5b1 said:
For as long as I've followed and been old enough to understand the game of football - 35 years - I've been a Seahawks fan. Spending the majority of my life on the east coast, I've seen a number of Seahawks games live, but always as a visiting fan - Philly, NY, DC, Cleveland, etc. My super awesome wife booked a surprise trip for this coming weekend, and said she'd pack my stuff for me and it'd be a surprise, I assumed Vegas or a beach or something. Well, she just informed me that we have tickets to the game this weekend against the Colts, where I get to be a fan of the home team for the first time in my life. I'm beside myself excited, actually pretty hard to put Into words how I feel. I like to think that following the team for so long, after so many down years back to the 80's and 90's that I'll get to watch the team show up and dismantle the Colts while I get to watch from the stands in person!

Hawks - 31
Colts - 10

Go Hawks!

She sounds like a keeper! Enjoy the game! Lose your voice!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If they lose to the Colts at home on SNF it will be time to start over. That day is coming soon, but not yet. A bad Hawks team will beat a worse Colts team.

Hawks 16
Colts 10

3-0

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Seahawks - 24
Colts - 13

Records: 2-1

The Colts is one of the teams in the league I'm not afraid of. Without Luck to make their offense even semi-competent I think our defense will beat them up early and often, struggling to get any real action off.

Our own offense won't fair much better, but getting a late pulse last week will carry over and allow the team to come off as being consistent and make a few scores to come out on top.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I predicted 30-13 for the titans and a lotta people felt that there was just no way something like that would happen even if we lost; we would never give up that many points or lose by that much. While the margin wasn't that great, it easily could have been.

That being said, this team could just as easily be 1-2 while having played 3 good games rather than 3 bad ones. I was hoping for a 2-1 record at this point but 1-2 was completely possible.

The Colts are a bad team. We figured some things out this week.

Seahawks 36
Colts 16