Pete Carroll, your time has come

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Pete Carroll, I love you for what you have done. Immediately when you were hired you righted Jim Mora, and Tim Ruskell's wrongs. You installed the defense we had been longing and envied other teams for having. You took us to the promise land twice, and allowed us to step into championship Nirvana, something that most of us Seattlites have never experienced. Alas, those times have come and gone, and unfortunately nothing gold can stay. Based on how the Seahawks players were acting, and playing --- you are now at a pivotal moment in your tenure as Seahawks head coach. A moment that will either make, or break Carroll.

What Pete Carroll must first do is reign in his players. How they are acting, and playing in unacceptable. There is infighting, and lots of resentment towards our offense from the defensive players. Our bench has not looked more divided in a long time. We saw hints of it last year, but the disturbing thing is how it accelerated in this game. Pete is losing his team, and if he doesn't do something quick he risks losing them for good. How our players were acting during the game is what disheartened me the most. We've comeback from games like this, but I have never seen such turmoil from our players during the Carroll era. How Carroll responds to the circus that is going on in the locker room and now seeping out into the team will define our season, and possibly the rest of Carroll's tenure.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Too much drama here. I don't think this is a turning point for PC or JS and think those so advocating need to chillax.

Not telling you what to think but doubt the owner is thinking this a critical moment in Pete's coaching tenure here.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
All this crap going on, just makes John S's future decision as where to go, that much more easier

Latest posts