Fair winds and following seas..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears...

Well, after 31 years of loyal support, I'm done. I can't say why, and I understand that, but for those unmentionable reasons I've decided to rescind my support for this League and team. It's been a long ride filled with good, and bad, memories. I'll always have my childhood heroes and XLVIII to remember, so I suppose it was all worth it. Go easy on each other as fans, we're all on the same team after all. Thanks for this board Aros, it's been a great resource for a long time. Good luck everyone, in fandom and life.

Aircrew, out.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
At least you have the courage to use the term "fair winds".

Enjoy your next team.

sutz

Reaction score
47 posts and a GBCW? OK. :229031_shrug:

I hope you have a support group, assuming you're truthful about the 31 yrs thing. It's a hard habit to break, even for very strongly held opinions. ;)

Seymour

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1x553uvy said:
At least you have the courage to use the term "fair winds".

Enjoy your next team.

He just got through saying he is done with the league. Need a translator for that?

Seymour

Reaction score
Aircrew":2bjhz9x8 said:
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears...

Well, after 31 years of loyal support, I'm done. I can't say why, and I understand that, but for those unmentionable reasons I've decided to rescind my support for this League and team. It's been a long ride filled with good, and bad, memories. I'll always have my childhood heroes and XLVIII to remember, so I suppose it was all worth it. Go easy on each other as fans, we're all on the same team after all. Thanks for this board Aros, it's been a great resource for a long time. Good luck everyone, in fandom and life.

Aircrew, out.

I respect your decision and wish you the best. Must have been a struggle after 31 years with our Hawks. Don't let those that question your fandom, or imply you are a bandwagoner, or how long you are a fan based on posts here get under your skin, most have some agenda to tend to.

Status
Not open for further replies.