Easley's "45" To Be Retired Sunday

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/09/26/jersey-retirement-%E2%80%9Creally-special%E2%80%9D-seahawks-legend-kenny-easley[/urltargetblank]

Most of you probably remember from his HOF speech that Easley was planning to be in attendance at the Colts game and most of us assumed he'd have a ceremony in his honor. It's official.

What has already been a very memorable year for Seahawks Legend Kenny Easley will add another special chapter Sunday evening. Easley, who in August was enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame 30 years after his retirement, will have his number retired as part of a halftime ceremony during the Seahawks’ Week 4 game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
We're going to Nashville with a big group of friends, and I'll be wearing my Easley throwback with pride.

Not even close for me, my favorite Hawk of all time........and it's been LONG overdue for his number to be retired.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Sunday night and 45 getting retired the CLink is going to be rockin

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So sweet. Can't wait! This should be a fun game and help alleviate SOME of the negativity here.

I said some. :327321_Spy_23.22:

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3jd29itm said:
Looooooooooooooong overdue. Damn I wish it was my game to go to.

Me too. I made my plans and bought my game and airline tickets before the HOF speech where he said he'd be in town for the Colts game. I ended up selecting the Texans as my go to game this season, but wish I'd chosen this one now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":198wnbdy said:
We're going to Nashville with a big group of friends, and I'll be wearing my Easley throwback with pride.

Not even close for me, my favorite Hawk of all time........and it's been LONG overdue for his number to be retired.
Easley is my favorite player ever as well. You are correct that it should have been done a decade or 2 ago, just like making the HOF should have happened decades ago. I'm happy that Kenny is finally getting the recognition he so rightfully deserves!

sutz

Reaction score
Nice!

:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

sflahawk

Reaction score
So excited for this. Flying in from south Florida for this game and just saw the news. He is my favorite hawk of all time, him and Tez.....