Sports Bar - Surrey BC

GlastoHawkUK

Reaction score
Was hoping to get down to Seattle for Colts on Sunday but travel schedule preventing it. I am going to be in the Surrey suberb of Vancouver BC.
Can anyone recomend a sports bar that will be showing the Seahawks in the Surrey area
Thanks

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Surrey is 15-20 minutes away from the US/Canada border. Vancouver & its suburbs belong to Seahawks TV market. Most places should be able to play the game for you on their local channel as far as I know.

Boycie

Reaction score
GlastoHawkUK":8ot8i70p said:
Was hoping to get down to Seattle for Colts on Sunday but travel schedule preventing it. I am going to be in the Surrey suberb of Vancouver BC.
Can anyone recomend a sports bar that will be showing the Seahawks in the Surrey area
Thanks

Any sports bar will have that game on, so no worries there.

Gibbo

Reaction score
Any bar will have it.

If you want specifics then I like the Big Ridge Brewing company.

chet380

Reaction score
The Surrey suburb is gigantic -- Google a sports bar near where you are staying -- all bars will have the game.

potatohead

Reaction score
Surrey is huge, where specifically?

If anywhere near the Langley border, The Fox and the Fiddle is a great place.

OP
OP
G

GlastoHawkUK

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, looks like some good bars. I will be in the South Surrey / White Rock area so any recomendations specific to that area would be good

BeerHawker

Reaction score
Sammy J's is just off 24 th Ave., just east of Highway 99 in the Morgan Crossing shopping mall. Big screens, craft beer, decent food, great service. It's within a 5 minute drive of anywhere in White Rock.

Latest posts