Difference b/t Sheldon Richardson & NYC's Fashion District?

Seymour

Reaction score
Rat":k7l1v9wz said:
The latter has Saks.

How many sacks per season do you think a top DT should have in 1 season?

2_0_6

Reaction score
Rat":3ciebncs said:
The latter has Saks.

What do you expect from a player who gets traded to a team he has never practiced or played with and gets thrown into the fire a few days later?

His production wont be based on sacks, but pressure.

Seymour

Reaction score
Read up...things are not always as they appear.

http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-se...-presence-felt-on-the-seahawks-defensive-line

Defensive end Frank Clark noted after the game how Richardson's addition can help the other members of Seattle's pass rush, saying that group now had three others -- Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril and Richardson -- who are good enough to warrant being double-teamed.

"He's helping me a lot. He's taking a little bit of the pressure off me," Clark said. "I think without him, if you look at our roster, I think a lot more focus would have been on Frank, Mike and Cliff. I think when you add Sheldon Richardson in there, I think it takes a lot off [me]."

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Funny, but the only D-line player who is truly underperforming is Clark IMHO. This doesn't worry me. He is still playing well, just not up to his potential, or how he was playing at the end of last year. Maybe a little rust. Not worried. He will be back in form before long, and this line will start overwhelming offenses.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Fun, whimsical humor, Rat! :lol: ...and also factually true. Too many 'super serial' Al Gores around here...though Manbearpig is real.

Carry on...