Ticket question

misfit

Reaction score
Just bought tickets to tomorrows game.

The seats are next to each other and in the same row, but one ticket says section 105r and the other says 105w. Should I be worried? what does the letter mean?

BocciHawk

Reaction score
This sounds very odd.

I sit in a similar section, near to 105.

My seat is section 109, row P, seat 15.

I have never seen a letter after the section name.

Now, I have absolutely no idea what any of that means, but typically, the letters would mean these are different rows.

http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/seating-map

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Who did you buy the tickets from? If they were from a reputable seller you are likely fine.

The team has an application where you can get the view from your seat in their .com ticket section. Check these seats out.

OP
OP
misfit

misfit

Reaction score
bought on eBay but link took me to.seahwks ticket thing to.print them out so I know they legit

both row z and seats next to each other

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Something isn't right with the ticket info you posted, maybe you looked at the tickets wrong?

It works like this;

Section 105, Row A, B, C, whatever, then seat number, 1, 2, 10, 15, whatever.

What you listed makes me think if the tickets you have are valid they are in two different rows, Section 105, Rows R & W, but you have no seat numbers listed.

Just because the E-bay seller linked you to what looked like an authentic website, scammers are great at faking websites and fake pdf files.

Good luck and let us know what happens as I am very curious.

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
misfit

misfit

Reaction score
12HawkFan":hboo6h1e said:
Something isn't right with the ticket info you posted, maybe you looked at the tickets wrong?

It works like this;

What you listed makes me think if the tickets you have are valid they are in two different rows, Section 105, Rows R & W, but you have no seat numbers listed.

Just because the E-bay seller linked you to what looked like an authentic website, scammers are great at faking websites and fake pdf files.

GO HAWKS!!!

it used the ticketmaster ticket exchange to send them.
I was told they were for future designation if they needed to turn a seat into a wheelchair seat in the future.

I think I'm alright.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
misfit":3i7qjwsm said:
12HawkFan":3i7qjwsm said:

It works like this;

GO HAWKS!!!

it used the ticketmaster ticket exchange to send them.
I was told they were for future designation if they needed to turn a seat into a wheelchair seat in the future.

I think I'm alright.

That's great, I hate seeing people getting burned on deals like this.

GO HAWKS!!!