McKissic: A Star Is Born

SlickRick

Reaction score
I liked what I seen out of him tonight. Looks fantastic, maybe give him extra reps in practice. Lacy & McNasty kissic could be the duo we were looking for.

Mckissic could be that diamond in the rough

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Rat":1b2lhybe said:
Awesome game! McKissic has some impressive explosion!

Glad we found a spot for him on the roster. I know some people thought we didn't need him but with the way the injury bug has hit us that versatility is huge.

evergreen

Reaction score
Dude looks like Percy Harvin in his prime.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lacy = Czonka, Czonka much better should have been Carson, Mckissic = Morris, Rawls Kiick, three headed monster.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
It's what I've noticed last year that really put me on to him as a player...

He can be so smooth that his suddeness as a "jitterbug" type back looks like normal running. Like he's running in slow-motion yet faster than the defenders that have to tackle him.

Seafan

Reaction score
He was born in the preseason and never should have been inactive. That is effing criminal.

He's the best offensive player on the team with CC out.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Not enough of a load to really judge, but I'm intrigued to see more. Had a couple reaaalllyy subtle open-field moves that I like, and that adjustment to Wilson's pass was a thing of beauty.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Ok. He's explosive and made a couple great plays, but a star is a complete player or tips the field. He'd need to become an infinitely better between the tackles runner to become a star, but is a nice tool in the toolbag.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Pandion Haliaetus":2mnr6q1x said:
It's what I've noticed last year that really put me on to him as a player...

He can be so smooth that his suddeness as a "jitterbug" type back looks like normal running. Like he's running in slow-motion yet faster than the defenders that have to tackle him.

PERFECT description.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Seafan":37g9jvxv said:
He was born in the preseason and never should have been inactive. That is effing criminal.

920x920

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
Suddenly glad we held on to him, especially with Procise's injury history. I don't think he is or will be a star, but provides a solid backup option at a few spots.

Foghawk

Reaction score
We'll see what he can do moving forward, depending on how many touches he gets. Kind of seems like a combination of Darren Sproles (in his prime) and CJ Prosise to me.

Seafan

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":2k2rol1f said:
Seafan":2k2rol1f said:

920x920

I love Doug Baldwin but the next time he takes a hand off behind this OL and scores a TD from 21 yards out will be the first. McKissic is a play maker. The Hawks needs to get the ball into his hands every game.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Or catch 90+ or lead the team in td catches or maybe even throw a td. Doug is second only to Russ on this team...truth

Seafan

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1qve89ap said:
Is he even gonna be active if Prosise is healthy?

The question should be will Prosise be active if McKissic is healthy. Time to move on.

netskier

Reaction score
Seafan":20new579 said:
Missing_Clink":20new579 said:
Is he even gonna be active if Prosise is healthy?

The question should be will Prosise be active if McKissic is healthy. Time to move on.

I think we will keep both. Procise will be favored because he is a much bigger version of McKissic; both are special players, and great third down backs.