Who do you guys want to see next week? Rawls or Lacy?

King Dog

Reaction score
I'm thinking Rawls in the first half due to his explosiveness and Lacy towards the 4th quarter once the defense is run down. McKissic should be interesting too. Not counting on Prosise being back of course.

massari

Reaction score
Prosise, Rawls and Carson will all be out with injuries.

It'll be Lacy, McKissic and Davis/Ryan Mathews.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":flbzmnw7 said:
Free Eddie

Would like to see some dump off's to Eddie. He had really good success in Green Bay with them. Also kind of curious why we don't utilize our backs with screens. Other teams seem to be killing us this year with them.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Lacy. Rawls didn't even look like he belonged in the NFL against SF.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I like on multiple occasions when we run 3 times in a row and get a first down. If we can do that, I'm ok with any name on the jersey, even if it says Sissydouchelick.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Much more of McKissic please. He'll be very valuable in the passing attack as well.

Against the Rams' front, it'll be difficult on early downs, but I wouldn't be surprised to see pure committee and the hot hand will carry.

netskier

Reaction score
Both of them. Either can do well if our line plays well, and not if they don't.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
I only want to see Lacy if we have the lead. The only reason he had a few big runs tonight was because the game was virtually over and the Colts had given up and were tired. I want to see more McKissic and Rawls in the first half.

toffee

Reaction score
For the first half, I would like to see more Lacy+man blocking, just to soften the D-line some. For the second half, use more McKissic with some sort of zone blocking against a tired DL.

Beren

Reaction score
Carson

Have a feeling he'll be alright I don't know why.

randomation

Reaction score
McK we are pretty well up a creek either way but at least McK gives a chance in the passing game to make something happen. Lacy can't run behind our line we don't make holes we fall over. Side note it's really annoying to try to figure out a way to replace swearing.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
#1 and #2 to start the game should be Rawls/McKissic (I assume Prosise watched Carson's injury and tweaked a hammy thinking about it). If we can consistently get some holes open then we should mix Lacy in and go with the hot hand.

What a bunch of people don't realize, and I didn't REALLY notice the heads in the sand until I heard dumb fans talking behind me at the game last night, is that Lacy is a downhill runner and needs a hole to get going. If he's constantly getting met at the hole or in the backfield, he doesn't have the quickness and burst to make something out of nothing like our other RBs. Give him a hole though and he barrels guys at speed.

The rub is - if our line is making holes, will Lacy really utilize them better than Carson or the like? Not sure on that one.

RussB

Reaction score
Mcissick and lacy.

While lacy did look bad in week 1 when he started, its not all on him. Hes a big bulky back so he cant hit the hole as fast. I think the line is improving in run blocking and if lacy can get past the D line he can do some damage, he still has a nice burst and is tough to bring down if he gets past the line of scrimmage.

Mckissick looking like a monster too, dude is FAST.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don't really care who it is, but go with one. I've never been a big fan of RBBC, and I don't think Pete is either. If Pete liked a RBBC, we would have seen one in weeks 2 and 3. He gave Carson the full load for a reason.

I just don't think a RB can get in a good rhythm coming in and out of a game. Give a guy 15+ touches and see what he can do with it. If we have to, give the majority of the carries to one back this game, and if he doesn't produce, do it with the other back the next game.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rawls and McKissic in the first half, and Lacy to pummel them in the 2nd.