This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Los Angeles Rams

BlueThunder

Reaction score
OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I just did a light peruse of these forums... Man, they really think they're something. Sure hope we can put 'em back in their place Sunday.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
The colts are a joke, the Rams this year are a team that shouldn't be taken for granted. Regardless of the score on Sunday, the offense still sucks, now Carson out, Avril possibly out, gonna be a fight.

RedAlice

Reaction score
BlueThunder":15k7evj6 said:
I just did a light peruse of these forums... Man, they really think they're something. Sure hope we can put 'em back in their place Sunday.

Ah now Thunder, have you so soon forgotten that first feeling when the Seahawks might possibly be good? Was it not just impossible and yet so exciting to start believing? I think you must member the feeling. The Hawks did spend a lot of time sucking too.

I don't call it "thinking we're something" - I call it trying to wrap our constant fanhood, win or lose, around the FACT that this Rams team has been playing good and we are done with the days of always losing.

That IS something.

The team is growing and learning, but it is certainly not the dismal days of the last many years, and we Rams fans have been losing for what, a decade and a half?

This Rams team is solid, growing and learning and playing under our HC who has only coached 4 NFL games.

Look forward to not only this Sunday, but many more seasons of fun here. Plus, wouldn't you rather have a fun Rams team to play and challenge your Hawks? This year, the division title will be earned, by whichever team earns it.

:179417: :179417:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":dejgtda5 said:
Did they bring "Ram Rules" to LA with them?

I guess. I mean, we are keeping the Super Bowl they won in StL, so we can have an embarrassing video too.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":2dnqgc19 said:
BlueThunder":2dnqgc19 said:

Ah now Thunder, have you so soon forgotten that first feeling when the Seahawks might possibly be good? Was it not just impossible and yet so exciting to start believing? I think you must member the feeling. The Hawks did spend a lot of time sucking too.

I don't call it "thinking we're something" - I call it trying to wrap our constant fanhood, win or lose, around the FACT that this Rams team has been playing good and we are done with the days of always losing.

That IS something.

The team is growing and learning, but it is certainly not the dismal days of the last many years, and we Rams fans have been losing for what, a decade and a half?

This Rams team is solid, growing and learning and playing under our HC who has only coached 4 NFL games.

Look forward to not only this Sunday, but many more seasons of fun here. Plus, wouldn't you rather have a fun Rams team to play and challenge your Hawks? This year, the division title will be earned, by whichever team earns it.

A lot of time sucking? Since the re-allingment the hawks have won the division 8 times and the rest of teams have a won a total of 7 times. With 1 division title in for your Rams... 1..

Also it was during the early years of the NFC west that it was easy to win this division. However, with PC at helm, he's had to battle a Harbaugh led niner team and a Bruce Arian led Arizona team. Our team knows what it takes to a win a competitive division and has earned their division victories. Nothing has been "given " to us.

907Hawk

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":3o1fx243 said:
RedAlice":3o1fx243 said:
BlueThunder":3o1fx243 said:

That IS something.

A lot of time sucking? Since the re-allingment the hawks have won the division 8 times and the rest of teams have a won a total of 7 times. With 1 division title in for your Rams... 1..

Also it was during the early years of the NFC west that it was easy to win this division. However, with PC at helm, he's had to battle a Harbaugh led niner team and a Bruce Arian led Arizona team. Our team knows what it takes to a win a competitive division and has earned their division victories. Nothing has been "given " to us.

Although it is ancient history the Hawks did go 21 years from 1984 to 2005 without winning a playoff game.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
But, Red Alice, a new, "fun Rams team" this year isn't much different than all the games they seem to play against us (and only us) the past few years. Their win-loss record at the end of the year includes the Rams annual superbowl win against the Hawks.

I'm still not looking forward to our OL vs. your DL; but our Defense against your improving O? Yes, please. That should be great fun.