Doug Baldwin: "That's the Russel We Like" AKA "Angry Russ

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I love Doug. And he literally just voiced what has been going through my head for a long while. Russell has endured a lot. And, I believe, that he is so image conscious AND religious, that his 'fire' comes from somewhere else. But, if Russell was caught saying "Man, what in *bleep* is wrong with you?" to a lineman, coach, or receiver with the dropsies, I could die comfortably.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Hopefully he can continue to show that fire and lead the team out of these doldrums.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Alpha russ, the russ that tears up defenses and clowns defenders. beta russ lets his wife dress him and attends baby showers. We want alpha russ

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
IrishNW":297dvu0a said:
Alpha russ, the russ that tears up defenses and clowns defenders. beta russ lets his wife dress him and attends baby showers. We want alpha russ

YES!!!

RussB

Reaction score
Russ needs to play with that intensity every game. After he ran for the TD you could see was fired up more than usual after he scored. Hes too damn nice and calm, he needs to play angry.

lobohawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2aykjw19 said:
I love Doug. And he literally just voiced what has been going through my head for a long while. Russell has endured a lot. And, I believe, that he is so image conscious AND religious, that his 'fire' comes from somewhere else. But, if Russell was caught saying "Man, what in *bleep* is wrong with you?" to a lineman, coach, or receiver with the dropsies, I could die comfortably.

Even more than those items, Wilson is entrenched in the idea of the power of positivity. To not focus on the downside, but the upside. One of the reasons he and Pete get along so well.