First time since 2011......

Seymour

Reaction score
That the Rams were favored to beat the Seahawks by the odds makers.

Opening as a 2.5-point favorite over Seattle, this is the first time in six years that the Rams have been favored over the Seahawks. Seattle has long dominated the Rams, outright at least, winning 18 of the last 24 games between the teams. Lately, though, the matchup has been more even with the teams splitting 10 games during the Russell Wilson era.

http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks-los-angeles-rams-betting-october-8-2017-788338

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
kidhawk":3cdu7npv said:
Does that mean we stand a chance this weekend?

It means nothing unless you are betting. Why would we not stand a chance?

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
The Rams should be favored. They have played better than the Seahawks so far this season. The Seahawks will win the division and be the better team by the end of the year. But they should be an underdog on Sunday based on what we've seen so far.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
What will be interesting to watch is their mentality this week. Do the Rams feel like they've arrived somewhat? Will they be as hungry as they've been in years past to prove a point to the NFL?

The main concern for us is obviously our o-line against their d-line. They will most likely dominate that aspect of it. However, their run defense has been awful apparently. Their YPC against is pretty high, so we should be able to find space on the ground to keep that d-line neutralized.

I don't think their offense will do much against us because we will probably load the box to stop Gurley and have them try to beat us with Goff. Essentially the same game plan the redskins used to beat them.

After fending of the 49ers (2011-2014) and then the Cardinals (2014-2016), it's now the Rams turn. Will they finally claim the NFC west title this year? Let's see. However my friends. Don't lose hope if we do end up losing. Season is long..

Optimus25

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3v786gov said:
The Rams should be favored. They have played better than the Seahawks so far this season. The Seahawks will win the division and be the better team by the end of the year. But they should be an underdog on Sunday based on what we've seen so far.

Meh. I wouldn't even go as far as saying they've played better than us. They beat a tolzien led Colts team, the niners, and then got past a cowboys team that was missing their all pro lb and like 3 db's due to injury. I'd say everything is straight up on the year and Sunday settles the debate for now. The only reason they're favored is our road performances of late because believe me when i say we'd be the 2.5 favorites at home.

They allowed 39 points to the niners. They played the previous Thursday whereas Dallas played the previous Monday prior to that meeting. They needed a fake punt/pass to even make the score look competitive in Washington.

The emperor has no clothes in LA.

Latest posts