More disappointed in D

getnasty

Reaction score
The offense has been horrible but with all the resources and money invested in the D they should be way better then they have been.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
I stand corrected, I was down on them but I should have known better.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Gave up 10 points. Gave the offense the ball indide the Rams 40 at least twice. Anything else you need?

BigMeach

Reaction score
I'd agree this defense hasn't been what I envisioned yet but I think it's going to happen. They are looking a lot better and seem to have cleaned up those errors that caused the massive run plays.

Let's be honest, you take away the 5-6 big runs given up so far this year and they've been amazing. Just gotta clean up those explosive running plays. In years past we haven't given those up.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The offense was dog shit, playing conservative to boot. Pete knows better.

Edited: Irritated

Crizilla

Reaction score
why are there still seahawk fans mad at the defense and not the offense? why do they even exist

Polk738

Reaction score
The defense won the game today, 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter alone you can't ask for much more than that

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
The defense was amazing from start to finish today. That's a potent offense they just held to 10 points.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Right, I think The OP posted this before the game started.

But yeah the defense played really well today. The refs gotta stop letting Olines get away with holding us, it's like they know this defensive line would just make games boring so they let it happen.

uncle fester

Reaction score
D played out of their skins after the Rams tested them early on. Amazing performance.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":232d7opo said:
why are there still seahawk fans mad at the defense and not the offense? why do they even exist
Word!

johnnyfever

Reaction score
BigMeach":1lmmv1ox said:
Right, I think The OP posted this before the game started.

But yeah the defense played really well today. The refs gotta stop letting Olines get away with holding us, it's like they know this defensive line would just make games boring so they let it happen.

I hate ref blamers, but yeah, I saw a ton of closelines and holds (really bad, not ticky tack stuff) not called. Ok cause we won, but some aggregious non call on the Rams OL.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
We have a lot of new players subbing in and it already looks like they're getting it so I have no worries :2thumbs:

hawxfreak

Reaction score
There were even a couple phantom calls against us that never happened that gave them first downs so all in all I think we are fine

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
I posted it early after the defense gave up 10 and should have been 17 if not for a great play by Earl and a bone headed play by Gurley. I still don't think our D is anywhere close to where it needs to be but no reason to be down on them too. To be honest I feel like the secondary has been amazing but the pass rush just isn't what it needs to be so far. Still really good though.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hats off to the D. Coleman and Griff had a rough day but they are rookies. I was down on the Dline in the 1st half but they settled in during the 2nd. Offense still sucks but great win.

chris98251

Reaction score
Defense was set up to contain Gurley and rush Goff second, they did that in spades, interior D line was lights out and got a lot of push, edge spied Gurley first rushed second from what I saw on most plays, yes there were exceptions to those that want to nit pick, it did open up longer designed pass plays and crossing routes for them however. In a pure Zone we were getting burned early, when we went Man Zone combo we were able to get the bend not break success as frustrating as it was to watch.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
D played amazing.

A grade for the game. Nice to see big Rich get some balls.

Latest posts