Weekly fire Bevell Wishful thinking

edogg23

Reaction score
This offense is pure garbage. The bengals fired Ken Zampese and it has saved their season. Please Paul Allen or Schneider, save us from mediocrity. With the Seahawks bye week next week let’s do it :)

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
edogg23":si3b76yk said:
This offense is pure garbage. The bengals fired Ken Zampese and it has saved their season. Please Paul Allen or Schneider, save us from mediocrity.

I hope you mean the team as a whole is mediocre because our offense is downright putrid. 5 turnovers and 13 points. I wouldn't hire Bevell to flip burgers let alone play OC for a multi-million dollar corporation.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The offense honestly makes me want to hurt myself. How is Russell Wilson ok with playing soft at the end of the game?

renofox

Reaction score
edogg23":34e00boj said:
This offense is pure garbage. The bengals fired Ken Zampese and it has saved their season. Please Paul Allen or Schneider, save us from mediocrity. With the Seahawks bye week next week let’s do it :)

Mediocrity would be a huge upgrade over what this Offense has been showing.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I would love to see this team with a competent OC.

I wonder if half of Wilson's supposed problems are the result of having such an incompetent OC.

The only guy on the offense worth a damn is Baldwin. The rest I could take or leave.

But I think it is more the result of the guy calling the plays than the guy running them on the field.

This was a great game by the Defense and another example of what a joke our offense is.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Can we get this thread to two pages, this needs to be discussed.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I'm so tired of jimmy graham. cost us a crucial first down with a drop. pussed out of an easy first down making us kick a fg.

And we have 0 running, it's a problem

chet380

Reaction score
Fire Bevell? -- **** That! --good lemonade was just made out of mediocre lemons.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I am at the forefront of the fire bevell torch brigade, but the offense today was lack of execution 80% and shit play calls 20. We had some good misdirection, some nice short passing hot route stuff going on. Wilson (whom I'm 100% down with) had some miscues, and we had some recievers not getting the grabs. Defense depth earned their pay today, especially the secondary.

Overall, didn't think we would win this but we did playing the type of keep it close hawk ball we have grown accustomed to.

Huge friggin win in my book, and our biggest weaknesses looked decent which makes me feel better long term (except that few odihambo misses totally due to zone blocking scheme that he should have thrown in the trash when he saw the defensive line set). F ZBS!!!

BigMeach

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me a point in todays game where Bevell called a bad play? Actually since it's such a point of contension I'd expect 10 specific, easy to point out, bad play calls per game.

The only issue I saw today was the offensive execution and RW making some bad throws. While I agree that Bevell iritates the hell out of me sometimes, a lot of people here act like replacing him would suddenly make our offense amazing.

getnasty

Reaction score
I know there's room for improvement but this offense is just gonna be bad until Russ can trust the OL a little. He's missing a lot of open receivers because instead of setting his feet and throwing the ball he just wants to dance around and it's hard to fault him.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
getnasty":81shkswd said:
I know there's room for improvement but this offense is just gonna be bad until Russ can trust the OL a little. He's missing a lot of open receivers because instead of setting his feet and throwing the ball he just wants to dance around and it's hard to fault him.

I laughed at the post above you, honestly who asks what plays Bevell is missing on. Uhhh most of them?

I agree Wilson needs to learn to trust his offensive line more now that they are blocking for him.

I think the offensive line has been playing better but he still has that internal clock in his head.

Seafan

Reaction score
Bev just trusts too much. He expects the OL and RW to execute and when they don't...

renofox

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3807umr6 said:
getnasty":3807umr6 said:

I laughed at the post above you, honestly who asks what plays Bevell is missing on. Uhhh most of them?

I agree Wilson needs to learn to trust his offensive line more now that they are blocking for him.

I think the offensive line has been playing better but he still has that internal clock in his head.

The Seahawks had a grand total of two (2) first downs in the 2nd half.

I agree that RW is not at the top of his game, but this stat speaks for itself.

Against a Rams Defense that gave up ~30 points each to the 49ers, Cowboys, and Redskins, 2 first downs in the entire 2nd half is unacceptable and is ultimately the responsibility of the coaches.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
edogg23":3dto8p1x said:

Offense was pure dogshit today.

After we went up 13-10 our offense with about 5 minutes left in the third here is what our offense did.....

3 plays -2 yards Punt 2:20
3 plays 3 yards PUNT 1:03
3 plays 8 yards PUNT 1:45
4 plays 3 yards FG 1:37 (they should of gone for it and not punted but its pete so of course..lets not just try to win with one play)

4 Posessions of 13 plays 12 yards 3 punts and a FG set up by the defense that the offense had no part in

1 play -1 yard KNEEL TO END GAME

WTF IS THIS CRAP

The defense played out of their minds and the offense tried everything in their power to lose the game.