Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Weekly fire Bevell Wishful thinking

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Weekly fire Bevell Wishful thinking
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:10 pm
  • This offense is pure garbage. The bengals fired Ken Zampese and it has saved their season. Please Paul Allen or Schneider, save us from mediocrity. With the Seahawks bye week next week let’s do it :)
    Last edited by edogg23 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    edogg23
    NET Veteran

Re: Weekly fire Bevell Wishful thinking
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:15 pm
  • edogg23 wrote:This offense is pure garbage. The bengals fired Ken Zampese and it has saved their season. Please Paul Allen or Schneider, save us from mediocrity.

I hope you mean the team as a whole is mediocre because our offense is downright putrid. 5 turnovers and 13 points. I wouldn't hire Bevell to flip burgers let alone play OC for a multi-million dollar corporation.
    Last edited by bevellisthedevil on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    BEVELL IS THE DEVIL
    bevellisthedevil
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:15 pm
  • Seat reserved.
    Love, Peace & Elbow Grease. Let's ROLL, Hawks!
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:16 pm
  • Nope..sign him to a long-term extension..when Pete leaves make him hc
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:17 pm
  • The offense honestly makes me want to hurt myself. How is Russell Wilson ok with playing soft at the end of the game?
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Tally, Seminole Country (Road Hawk)

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:17 pm
  • edogg23 wrote:This offense is pure garbage. The bengals fired Ken Zampese and it has saved their season. Please Paul Allen or Schneider, save us from mediocrity. With the Seahawks bye week next week let’s do it :)

Mediocrity would be a huge upgrade over what this Offense has been showing.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:19 pm
  • I would love to see this team with a competent OC.

I wonder if half of Wilson's supposed problems are the result of having such an incompetent OC.

The only guy on the offense worth a damn is Baldwin. The rest I could take or leave.

But I think it is more the result of the guy calling the plays than the guy running them on the field.

This was a great game by the Defense and another example of what a joke our offense is.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:19 pm
  • Can we get this thread to two pages, this needs to be discussed.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Tally, Seminole Country (Road Hawk)

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:21 pm
  • I'm so tired of jimmy graham. cost us a crucial first down with a drop. pussed out of an easy first down making us kick a fg.

And we have 0 running, it's a problem
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Let's hire Zampese, so we can fire him!

Dunno...worth a shot?
    enjoy the ride
    HomerJHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Fire Bevell? -- **** That! --good lemonade was just made out of mediocre lemons.
    When a person is dead, he doesn't know he's dead .. Same goes for being stupid.
    chet380
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:34 pm
  • I am at the forefront of the fire bevell torch brigade, but the offense today was lack of execution 80% and shit play calls 20. We had some good misdirection, some nice short passing hot route stuff going on. Wilson (whom I'm 100% down with) had some miscues, and we had some recievers not getting the grabs. Defense depth earned their pay today, especially the secondary.

Overall, didn't think we would win this but we did playing the type of keep it close hawk ball we have grown accustomed to.

Huge friggin win in my book, and our biggest weaknesses looked decent which makes me feel better long term (except that few odihambo misses totally due to zone blocking scheme that he should have thrown in the trash when he saw the defensive line set). F ZBS!!!
    johnnyfever
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:38 pm
  • He's a clown, but Pete seems to like his jester
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:39 pm
  • Can someone please tell me a point in todays game where Bevell called a bad play? Actually since it's such a point of contension I'd expect 10 specific, easy to point out, bad play calls per game.

The only issue I saw today was the offensive execution and RW making some bad throws. While I agree that Bevell iritates the hell out of me sometimes, a lot of people here act like replacing him would suddenly make our offense amazing.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:42 pm
  • I know there's room for improvement but this offense is just gonna be bad until Russ can trust the OL a little. He's missing a lot of open receivers because instead of setting his feet and throwing the ball he just wants to dance around and it's hard to fault him.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:44 pm
  • getnasty wrote:I know there's room for improvement but this offense is just gonna be bad until Russ can trust the OL a little. He's missing a lot of open receivers because instead of setting his feet and throwing the ball he just wants to dance around and it's hard to fault him.

I laughed at the post above you, honestly who asks what plays Bevell is missing on. Uhhh most of them?

I agree Wilson needs to learn to trust his offensive line more now that they are blocking for him.

I think the offensive line has been playing better but he still has that internal clock in his head.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:50 pm
  • I'm giving Russ a sliver of a pass for having happy feet with Quinn and Donald rushing past the tackling dummies he has in front of him.
    Love, Peace & Elbow Grease. Let's ROLL, Hawks!
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:51 pm
  • Bev just trusts too much. He expects the OL and RW to execute and when they don't...
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:52 pm
  • NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    getnasty wrote:I know there's room for improvement but this offense is just gonna be bad until Russ can trust the OL a little. He's missing a lot of open receivers because instead of setting his feet and throwing the ball he just wants to dance around and it's hard to fault him.

I laughed at the post above you, honestly who asks what plays Bevell is missing on. Uhhh most of them?

I agree Wilson needs to learn to trust his offensive line more now that they are blocking for him.

I think the offensive line has been playing better but he still has that internal clock in his head.

The Seahawks had a grand total of two (2) first downs in the 2nd half.

I agree that RW is not at the top of his game, but this stat speaks for itself.

Against a Rams Defense that gave up ~30 points each to the 49ers, Cowboys, and Redskins, 2 first downs in the entire 2nd half is unacceptable and is ultimately the responsibility of the coaches.
    Last edited by renofox on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    renofox
    NET Veteran

• edogg23 wrote:This offense is pure garbage. The bengals fired Ken Zampese and it has saved their season. Please Paul Allen or Schneider, save us from mediocrity. With the Seahawks bye week next week let’s do it :)

Offense was pure dogshit today.

After we went up 13-10 our offense with about 5 minutes left in the third here is what our offense did.....

3 plays -2 yards Punt 2:20
    3 plays 3 yards PUNT 1:03
    3 plays 8 yards PUNT 1:45
    4 plays 3 yards FG 1:37 (they should of gone for it and not punted but its pete so of course..lets not just try to win with one play)

4 Posessions of 13 plays 12 yards 3 punts and a FG set up by the defense that the offense had no part in

1 play -1 yard KNEEL TO END GAME

WTF IS THIS CRAP

The defense played out of their minds and the offense tried everything in their power to lose the game.

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

• I'm just shocked we actually threw a jump ball to Graham for a TD. Amazing how that works isnt it.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:55 pm
  • Given our opponent, the OL played about as well as we could expect them to. Russ had some mistakes, which is not good, so he has to shoulder some blame here. The problem is, without him we would be absolutely screwed. Around the end of the first half, he was putting up a herculean effort and making crazy throws while getting swallowed by Rams DL.

However, even the commentators were asking why there were no run/pass options on those critical third and shorts? It also seemed like the Rams DBs were plastered to ours. Separation was hard to come by, especially when they were in man coverage. Russ needs to run more IMO, whether that's the zone read or scrambles. The playcall for the Tanner flea flicker was horrific. I know the execution was bad but WHY did we need to pull that out on the first play of that drive??
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:59 pm
  • johnnyfever wrote:I am at the forefront of the fire bevell torch brigade, but the offense today was lack of execution 80% and shit play calls 20. We had some good misdirection, some nice short passing hot route stuff going on. Wilson (whom I'm 100% down with) had some miscues, and we had some recievers not getting the grabs. Defense depth earned their pay today, especially the secondary.

Overall, didn't think we would win this but we did playing the type of keep it close hawk ball we have grown accustomed to.

Huge friggin win in my book, and our biggest weaknesses looked decent which makes me feel better long term (except that few odihambo misses totally due to zone blocking scheme that he should have thrown in the trash when he saw the defensive line set). F ZBS!!!

This and this. Thought the offense started making some good plays and calls until the 3rd. Someone mentioned in the gameday thread that after our last possession of the game that we hadn't gotten a first down since somewhere around 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. That is a problem and kept LA in the game.
    Last edited by seahawkfreak on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:02 pm
  • He just helped orchestrate a signature Seahawk win. That's exactly how Pete draws it up. Hard to take the OP serious on this one.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:03 pm
  • renofox wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    getnasty wrote:I know there's room for improvement but this offense is just gonna be bad until Russ can trust the OL a little. He's missing a lot of open receivers because instead of setting his feet and throwing the ball he just wants to dance around and it's hard to fault him.

The Seahawks had a grand total of two (2) first downs in the 2nd half.

I agree that RW is not at the top of his game, but this stat speaks for itself.

Against a Rams Defense that gave up ~30 points each to the 49ers, Cowboys, and Redskins, 2 first downs in the entire 2nd half is unacceptable and is ultimately the responsibility of the coaches.

This is the point I've been trying to make though. I'm 100% in agreement with you, gotta put your foot on their throat when you have the chance.

Good win for sure against the Rams.

Wilson played good enough after the early INT. I'm also hesitant to put full blame on him because he's compliant and ultimately not calling plays.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:04 pm
  • WilsonMVP wrote:
    edogg23 wrote:This offense is pure garbage. The bengals fired Ken Zampese and it has saved their season. Please Paul Allen or Schneider, save us from mediocrity. With the Seahawks bye week next week let’s do it :)

Offense was pure dogshit today.

After we went up 13-10 our offense with about 5 minutes left in the third here is what our offense did.....

3 plays -2 yards Punt 2:20
    3 plays 3 yards PUNT 1:03
    3 plays 8 yards PUNT 1:45
    4 plays 3 yards FG 1:37 (they should of gone for it and not punted but its pete so of course..lets not just try to win with one play)

4 Posessions of 13 plays 12 yards 3 punts and a FG set up by the defense that the offense had no part in

1 play -1 yard KNEEL TO END GAME

WTF IS THIS CRAP

The defense played out of their minds and the offense tried everything in their power to lose the game.

Bro, you know it!

Good post.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 pm
  • seahawkfreak wrote:
    johnnyfever wrote:I am at the forefront of the fire bevell torch brigade, but the offense today was lack of execution 80% and shit play calls 20. We had some good misdirection, some nice short passing hot route stuff going on. Wilson (whom I'm 100% down with) had some miscues, and we had some recievers not getting the grabs. Defense depth earned their pay today, especially the secondary.

This and this. Thought the offense started making some good plays and calls until the 3rd. Someone mentioned in the gameday thread that after our last possession of the game that we hadn't gotten a first down since somewhere around 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. That is a problem and kept LA in the game.

I approve these statements
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:09 pm
  • Siouxhawk wrote:He just helped orchestrate a signature Seahawk win. That's exactly how Pete draws it up. Hard to take the OP serious on this one.

Yep his Orchestra played well ..............

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:12 pm
  • Siouxhawk wrote:He just helped orchestrate a signature Seahawk win. That's exactly how Pete draws it up. Hard to take the OP serious on this one.

So Pete wants to lose the game? Seahawks got lucky at the end, that receiver had 2 steps on the defender in the end zone but was lead a couple inches too far. You are delusional, no joke.
    edogg23
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:12 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:He just helped orchestrate a signature Seahawk win. That's exactly how Pete draws it up. Hard to take the OP serious on this one.

Yep his Orchestra played well ..............

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha omg can't breathe. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:20 pm
  • Dysfunctional teams fire coaches mid-season

Bevel operates based on Pete's philosophy. Score points then win with defense. We win football games, I don't see the reason for complaint. When we need to score points we do. We rarely lose a game by more than 10 points. Compare us to the Patriots maybe but with so little spent on offense, you're basically asking for a perfect team
    Scorpion05
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:21 pm
  • Offense adjusted and got it done by the 2nd quarter. Stayed on the field despite mismatch in the trenches.

Zero problems with Bevell or Russ today.
    hawk45
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Yeah really killed it with final 4 drives. Lucky their WR dropped a pass in the end zone. 5 takeaways by the defense without much to show for it. Keep doing your schtick though prelag.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:24 pm
  • hawk45 wrote:Offense adjusted and got it done by the 2nd quarter. Stayed on the field despite mismatch in the trenches.

Got it done by the second quarter? This game was tied 10-10 at the half! It took a second half shutout with turnovers and n easy missed field goal for us to win.
    edogg23
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:29 pm
  • edogg23 wrote:
    hawk45 wrote:Offense adjusted and got it done by the 2nd quarter. Stayed on the field despite mismatch in the trenches.

Got it done by the second quarter? This game was tied 10-10 at the half! It took a second half shutout with turnovers and n easy missed field goal for us to win.

Should have said got it done in the 2nd quarter.

vs the Rams 16 pts exceeded my expectations.
    hawk45
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:29 pm
  • Scorpion05 wrote:Dysfunctional teams fire coaches mid-season

Bevel operates based on Pete's philosophy. Score points then win with defense. We win football games, I don't see the reason for complaint. When we need to score points we do. We rarely lose a game by more than 10 points. Compare us to the Patriots maybe but with so little spent on offense, you're basically asking for a perfect team

So the Ravens team that won the superbowl firing their OC was dysfunctional..ok :D

Also in typical Seahawk style our offense didnt even get onto the field until the 2nd quarter.

In 5 games we have 9 points in the 1st quarter. That is unacceptable. Only 36 points total in the first half. We CANNOT keep starting super slow in games. Offense needs to figure it out. 7ish points avg first half is god awful

"Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:33 pm
  • The offense played ok. However, their inability to take some pressure off the defense in the second half was disappointing. Defense was spectacular, I had a hunch they would play this game with swagger.
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:52 pm
  • WilsonMVP wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:Dysfunctional teams fire coaches mid-season

So the Ravens team that won the superbowl firing their OC was dysfunctional..ok :D

Also in typical Seahawk style our offense didnt even get onto the field until the 2nd quarter.

In 5 games we have 9 points in the 1st quarter. That is unacceptable. Only 36 points total in the first half. We CANNOT keep starting super slow in games. Offense needs to figure it out. 7ish points avg first half is god awful

Okay great

If you're willing to gamble the team's future by firing a coordinator mid-season because you can find one example that worked, sure. But more often than not it doesn't. What people like yourself seem to miss about that kind of idealism is, ultimately no one on this forum has to pay the price if the wrong decision is made. This team is a regular playoff team, and usually is top 10(or near top 10) in scoring or offense. We're not bottom of the league garbage. I get that we're passionate about the team but I find a lot of fans lack perspective with all of this. We have an identity. If our expensive defense stops doing their job then I'll question the coaches
    Scorpion05
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:01 pm
  • We controlled the rhythm and tempo of the game. Had some really nice drives that gave us a time of possession big advantage and good field position. Defense had plenty of rest and oftentimes started with the Rams' backs to their own endzone. Ultimately the defense was tasked with protecting the lead and they did that. If you've paid attention to the Seahawks, that's how we produce wins.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:04 pm
  • Siouxhawk wrote:We controlled the rhythm and tempo of the game. Had some really nice drives that gave us a time of possession big advantage and good field position. Defense had plenty of rest and oftentimes started with the Rams' backs to their own endzone. Ultimately the defense was tasked with protecting the lead and they did that. If you've paid attention to the Seahawks, that's how we produce wins.

We won the field position battle because of turnovers, not the offense. Keep drinking the crazy kookaid :179422:
    edogg23
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:07 pm
  • edogg23 wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:We controlled the rhythm and tempo of the game. Had some really nice drives that gave us a time of possession big advantage and good field position. Defense had plenty of rest and oftentimes started with the Rams' backs to their own endzone. Ultimately the defense was tasked with protecting the lead and they did that. If you've paid attention to the Seahawks, that's how we produce wins.

We won the field position battle because of turnovers, not the offense. Keep drinking the crazy kookaid :179422:

Ummm..we won time of possession, and was winning time of possession for most of the game, despite Wade Phillips' adjustments. This isn't about winning arguments or drinking kool aid it's just about having a fair perspective
    Scorpion05
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:08 pm
  • Siouxhawk wrote:We controlled the rhythm and tempo of the game. Had some really nice drives that gave us a time of possession big advantage and good field position. Defense had plenty of rest and oftentimes started with the Rams' backs to their own endzone. Ultimately the defense was tasked with protecting the lead and they did that. If you've paid attention to the Seahawks, that's how we produce wins.

I was for the most part fine with the offense. Probably wouldn't be salty right now about them if they would have gotten that last first down and I would have forgotten the previous 3 three and outs.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:45 pm
  • 13 possessions - 241 yards for an average of 18.5 yards per possession and a grand total of 16 points. In addition, the defense got the ball back to the offense with 5 turnovers.

Turnover #1 - We got the ball at our own 20 8 plays 29 yards punt
    Turnover #2 - we got the ball at their 30 4 plays 15 yards intercepted
    Turnover #2- We got the ball at our own 29 3 plays -2 yards punt
    Turnover #3 We got the ball at their 46 3 plays 8 yards punt
    Turnover #4 We got the ball at their 20 4 plays 3 yards field goal YESSSS! a field goal

So we get 5 turnovers and run a total of 22 plays and gain 53 yards and score 1 field goal and somehow the offense did its job? There are way too many delusional people on this site. Its entertaining but delusional.

How is any of that acceptable to anyone? How is 5 turnovers, 3 in Rams territory and netting 3 total points even remotely close to acceptable?
    BEVELL IS THE DEVIL
    bevellisthedevil
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:48 pm
  • bevellisthedevil wrote:13 possessions - 241 yards for an average of 18.5 yards per possession and a grand total of 16 points. In addition, the defense got the ball back to the offense with 5 turnovers.

Turnover #4 We got the ball at their 20 4 plays 3 yards field goal YESSSS! a field goal

So we get 5 turnovers and run a total of 22 plays and gain 53 yards and score 1 field goal and somehow the offense did its job? There are way too many delusional people on this site. Its entertaining but delusional.

How is any of that acceptable to anyone? How is 5 turnovers, 3 in Rams territory and netting 3 total points even remotely close to acceptable?

The only acceptable part is it stopped them from scoring or it could have been ugly.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:50 pm
  • If firing Bevell midseason is a problem, there was always the offseason. And last offseason. And the offseason before that. Bevell didn't just start to be a cretinous moron yesterday.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:08 pm
  • Threedee wrote:If firing Bevell midseason is a problem, there was always the offseason. And last offseason. And the offseason before that. Bevell didn't just start to be a cretinous moron yesterday.

^^ firing midseason makes zero sense... who takes over? And now a completely different scheme on the fly? Just use that 6'7" in seam routes instead of underneath/check down rights please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DJ_CJ
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:13 pm
  • DJ_CJ wrote:
    Threedee wrote:If firing Bevell midseason is a problem, there was always the offseason. And last offseason. And the offseason before that. Bevell didn't just start to be a cretinous moron yesterday.

^^ firing midseason makes zero sense... who takes over? And now a completely different scheme on the fly? Just use that 6'7" in seam routes instead of underneath/check down rights please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about letting Wilson call his own plays and work with Cable.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:18 pm
  • bevellisthedevil wrote:

This man keeps it real!! Be a Seahawks fan. Don't be a homer, delusional homer.
    Aw Mang
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:20 pm
  • bevellisthedevil wrote:13 possessions - 241 yards for an average of 18.5 yards per possession and a grand total of 16 points. In addition, the defense got the ball back to the offense with 5 turnovers.

It's not delusional. What you are doing is picking apart one part of the game

We dominated time of possession. So if the turnovers reflect that we didn't hold the ball for long, that means that when we didn't have turnovers the offense operated on a solid level. Otherwise, we wouldn't have dominated time of possession for much of the game. Then we stalled on some drives which evened it out a bit

Wade Phillips adjustments plus Pete's conservative approach when we have a lead is why we weren't aggressive. Pete would rather punt than risk a turnover

So yes, it's nice we had 5 turnovers. We also turned over the ball twice. But overall, despite that the offense DID convert third downs for much of the game and control the tempo. That is not delusional, that is an objective, fair, logical analysis of the game
    Scorpion05
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:33 pm
  • Scorpion05 wrote:
    WilsonMVP wrote:
    Scorpion05 wrote:Dysfunctional teams fire coaches mid-season

Okay great

If you're willing to gamble the team's future by firing a coordinator mid-season because you can find one example that worked, sure. But more often than not it doesn't. What people like yourself seem to miss about that kind of idealism is, ultimately no one on this forum has to pay the price if the wrong decision is made. This team is a regular playoff team, and usually is top 10(or near top 10) in scoring or offense. We're not bottom of the league garbage. I get that we're passionate about the team but I find a lot of fans lack perspective with all of this. We have an identity. If our expensive defense stops doing their job then I'll question the coaches

Wrong. You are taking a gamble this season by NOT firing your severely underperforming OC!
    His offense is bottom of the barrel, no place to go but up if he is fired!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Next

It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information