Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Ye Of Little Faith!! -- 6-2, One Down.

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Ye Of Little Faith!! -- 6-2, One Down.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:17 pm
  • Now that was Seahawks football!
    When a person is dead, he doesn't know he's dead .. Same goes for being stupid.
    chet380
    NET Veteran

• chet380 wrote:Now that was Seahawks football!

Meh. The offense was poop still, they did everything in their power to blow it.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Tally, Seminole Country (Road Hawk)

• chet380 wrote:Now that was Seahawks football!

That was the hardest game, in theory. I don't know about 6-2, but that's kind of a big deal. Hopefully the Giants will get shut down pretty hard.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

• Giants are screwed with OBJ out and many others out , they just won't have the horses to play tough anymore
    What are you
    I'm a mog , half man , half dog
    I'm my own best friend
    hawxfreak
    NET Starter

• hawxfreak wrote:Giants are screwed with OBJ out and many others out , they just won't have the horses to play tough anymore

It's still a road game. They're still an NFL team.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

• bmorepunk wrote:
    hawxfreak wrote:Giants are screwed with OBJ out and many others out , they just won't have the horses to play tough anymore

I'd still be surprised if we won against them and I would never bet on the Seahawks on the road with this lazy offense. Too many decisions being pulled both ways, they really don't want to embrace uptempo / read option etc.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Tally, Seminole Country (Road Hawk)

• bmorepunk wrote:
    hawxfreak wrote:Giants are screwed with OBJ out and many others out , they just won't have the horses to play tough anymore

They lost 4 WR's today to injury. Thats hard to overcome.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Rookie

• pittpnthrs wrote:
    bmorepunk wrote:

This and Manning can't run...
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

• NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    bmorepunk wrote:

I'd still be surprised if we won against them and I would never bet on the Seahawks on the road with this lazy offense. Too many decisions being pulled both ways, they really don't want to embrace uptempo / read option etc.

As we're we're able to pull this game out today, on paper the Giants game will be an easy win. I was very surprised we won this one, but the Giants even on the road is ours to lose.
    johnnyfever
    NET Veteran

• johnnyfever wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    bmorepunk wrote:

As we're we're able to pull this game out today, on paper the Giants game will be an easy win. I was very surprised we won this one, but the Giants even on the road is ours to lose.

I hope you're right. I have plans to attend the Jacksonville game, which could surprisingly be a close game than one originally would think.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

• BigMeach wrote:
    pittpnthrs wrote:
    bmorepunk wrote:

This and Manning can't run...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3nloAxCxmg
    adeltaY
    NET Rookie

• NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    johnnyfever wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    bmorepunk wrote:

I hope you're right. I have plans to attend the Jacksonville game, which could surprisingly be a close game than one originally would think.

Get a grip man! YOUR team won a hard fought away game! ENJOY IT!!!!

Come on nfseahawk!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• ivotuk wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    johnnyfever wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:

Get a grip man! YOUR team won a hard fought away game! ENJOY IT!!!!

Come on nfseahawk!

lol, I hated the ending of that game, it really pissed me off.

I'm happy we ultimately won though yes.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

• Any divisional win is huge. We had previously lost 3 straight on the road to the Rams. Offense or not this is still a big win
    12thbrah
    NET Veteran

• NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    bmorepunk wrote:

Some people are impossible to please. Compared to prior expectations, I think the offense played fairly well. We all knew the Rams d-line would dominate our o-line, which they did in the run game. 16 points may not seem like a lot to some of you, but it's more than we scored against the Packers or 49ers. So there's definite progress there. We also had a lot more TOP than usual in the first half.
    Erebus
    NET Veteran

• NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    chet380 wrote:Now that was Seahawks football!

And you seem to be doing everything in your power to be bummed out, even with a tough Road Win against an NFC WEST rival. LOLOL
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• scutterhawk wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    chet380 wrote:Now that was Seahawks football!

And you seem to be doing everything in your power to be bummed out, even with a tough Road Win against an NFC WEST rival. LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

• The point is, we could have lost the game even with the 5 defensive turnovers. We won, but not because of the awesome offensive performance. It's not about pleasing or being pleased. We gotta be realistic here. Our offense still got a long way to go. We might not be too lucky next time.
    Aw Mang
    NET Bench Warmer

• Could have lost the game??

Well, if my Aunt had....she'd be my Uncle.

Enjoy the damn win :roll:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Could have lost the game??

Yeah, apparently we should all be pretty bummed out today about what could have happened instead of being stoked about what did happen.

:34853_doh:
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

• Losing doesn't have to look a certain way, W, all that matters.
    Next
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Chapow wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Could have lost the game??

Yeah, apparently we should all be pretty bummed out today about what could have happened instead of being stoked about what did happen.

:34853_doh:

Exactly my thought process as well.

I LOVE a gritty and close win, even more so on the road and even more so again to a division rival who, until yesterday, led the whole league in scoring offence.
    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    NET Veteran

• NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    johnnyfever wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:
    bmorepunk wrote:

You're right in that Jacksonville is going to be a much tougher game than we originally thought.

You're being a Debbie Downer about the Giants though. Their season is officially done and I think McAdoo has lost that team this year. Their OL is worse than ours, they have no WR's left and Manning is a statue. We're going to have 10 sacks in that game.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• We can perform atrociously against the Giants in two weeks and still come away with a win.

Does anyone know the status of their other injured WR's? The only one I've heard about is OBJ who is obviously out for the year, can someone confirm on the status of Sherpard, Marshall etc please?
    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    NET Veteran

• original poster wrote:We can perform atrociously against the Giants in two weeks and still come away with a win.

Does anyone know the status of their other injured WR's? The only one I've heard about is OBJ who is obviously out for the year, can someone confirm on the status of Sherpard, Marshall etc please?

From what I saw / read after the game both Shepard and Marshall both had sprained ankles and were expecting to miss 2-3 weeks, but would be assessed further this week.

Another special teams ace (Harris) who plays WR fractured his foot and will be gone for the foreseeable future.

Expect the Giants to be picking up bodies on the waivers!
    Followthelegion
    NET Rookie

• Yep, for some here the glass is always half empty. :17:
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

• always
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information