Ye Of Little Faith!! -- 6-2, One Down.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
chet380":2t88614e said:
Now that was Seahawks football!

Meh. The offense was poop still, they did everything in their power to blow it.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
chet380":wervjpjq said:

That was the hardest game, in theory. I don't know about 6-2, but that's kind of a big deal. Hopefully the Giants will get shut down pretty hard.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
hawxfreak":yfhzyv3k said:
Giants are screwed with OBJ out and many others out , they just won't have the horses to play tough anymore

It's still a road game. They're still an NFL team.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1rc3s1g5 said:
hawxfreak":1rc3s1g5 said:
Giants are screwed with OBJ out and many others out , they just won't have the horses to play tough anymore

I'd still be surprised if we won against them and I would never bet on the Seahawks on the road with this lazy offense. Too many decisions being pulled both ways, they really don't want to embrace uptempo / read option etc.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1rmilf6l said:
hawxfreak":1rmilf6l said:

They lost 4 WR's today to injury. Thats hard to overcome.

BigMeach

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3fg0ra66 said:
bmorepunk":3fg0ra66 said:
hawxfreak":3fg0ra66 said:

They lost 4 WR's today to injury. Thats hard to overcome.

This and Manning can't run...

johnnyfever

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":19hpv8ac said:
bmorepunk":19hpv8ac said:
hawxfreak":19hpv8ac said:

I'd still be surprised if we won against them and I would never bet on the Seahawks on the road with this lazy offense. Too many decisions being pulled both ways, they really don't want to embrace uptempo / read option etc.

As we're we're able to pull this game out today, on paper the Giants game will be an easy win. I was very surprised we won this one, but the Giants even on the road is ours to lose.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
johnnyfever":mtazgetl said:
NFSeahawks628":mtazgetl said:
bmorepunk":mtazgetl said:
hawxfreak":mtazgetl said:

As we're we're able to pull this game out today, on paper the Giants game will be an easy win. I was very surprised we won this one, but the Giants even on the road is ours to lose.

I hope you're right. I have plans to attend the Jacksonville game, which could surprisingly be a close game than one originally would think.

adeltaY

Reaction score

ivotuk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1wfzzmqw said:
johnnyfever":1wfzzmqw said:
NFSeahawks628":1wfzzmqw said:
bmorepunk":1wfzzmqw said:

I hope you're right. I have plans to attend the Jacksonville game, which could surprisingly be a close game than one originally would think.

Get a grip man! YOUR team won a hard fought away game! ENJOY IT!!!!

Come on nfseahawk!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
ivotuk":1epm3pcj said:
NFSeahawks628":1epm3pcj said:
johnnyfever":1epm3pcj said:
NFSeahawks628":1epm3pcj said:

Get a grip man! YOUR team won a hard fought away game! ENJOY IT!!!!

Come on nfseahawk!
lol, I hated the ending of that game, it really pissed me off.

I'm happy we ultimately won though yes.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Any divisional win is huge. We had previously lost 3 straight on the road to the Rams. Offense or not this is still a big win

Erebus

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1c6v20uq said:
bmorepunk":1c6v20uq said:
hawxfreak":1c6v20uq said:

Some people are impossible to please. Compared to prior expectations, I think the offense played fairly well. We all knew the Rams d-line would dominate our o-line, which they did in the run game. 16 points may not seem like a lot to some of you, but it's more than we scored against the Packers or 49ers. So there's definite progress there. We also had a lot more TOP than usual in the first half.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3czmm4zb said:
chet380":3czmm4zb said:

And you seem to be doing everything in your power to be bummed out, even with a tough Road Win against an NFC WEST rival. LOLOL

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
scutterhawk":4h5zv2qe said:
NFSeahawks628":4h5zv2qe said:
chet380":4h5zv2qe said:

And you seem to be doing everything in your power to be bummed out, even with a tough Road Win against an NFC WEST rival. LOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOL.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
The point is, we could have lost the game even with the 5 defensive turnovers. We won, but not because of the awesome offensive performance. It's not about pleasing or being pleased. We gotta be realistic here. Our offense still got a long way to go. We might not be too lucky next time.

Chapow

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":4dow44yk said:
Could have lost the game??

Well, if my Aunt had....she'd be my Uncle.

Enjoy the damn win :roll:

Yeah, apparently we should all be pretty bummed out today about what could have happened instead of being stoked about what did happen.

:34853_doh: