Years ago we won almost identical away game

ivotuk

Reaction score
Anyone know where, and what year?

I'll give you a hint, Brandon Browner covered the 4th down throw.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Against Rams in St Louis. Monday night football 2013

Same game Tate taunted his way into the endzone like a boss

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Ding ding ding ding!

:2thumbs:

That’s when a defense, beleaguered by the run and a game time possession that heavily favored the Rams, stepped up, stopping Richardson on the 1-yard line for no gain on third down. A 4th down pass from Clemens drifted over the head of Brian Quick with no time left on the clock to cement a Seahawks victory, giving the team a 7-1 record on the season.

After the game, cornerback Richard Sherman spoke on the defensive struggle that was the Hawks’ seventh win.

“Championship teams need this,” Sherman said. “They need to face adversity. We were able to make big plays when we need them.”

http://q13fox.com/2013/10/28/live-blog- ... s-vs-rams/

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
History Repeats itself? Rams miss a field goal, Earl Thomas stops a run from scoring, game ends on a 4th down throw...

[youtube]sbkHfKHPq0Y[/youtube]

ducks41468

Reaction score
Was instantly reminded of it because it's the only Seahawks game I've ever attended. Tate had like 60% of our total yardage on that one TD and Russ got sacked on like 3 straight dropbacks at one point in the 2nd quarter.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
ducks41468":1dymeibi said:
Was instantly reminded of it because it's the only Seahawks game I've ever attended. Tate had like 60% of our total yardage on that one TD and Russ got sacked on like 3 straight dropbacks at one point in the 2nd quarter.

I envy you and BigBill1945, witnesses to 2 epic games. Living in Alaska, I rarely get to "South Alaska." Hopefully, this year.