Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Jarran Reed

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Jarran Reed
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:46 pm
  • Am I seeing this right? Is Jarran Reed finally getting interior push up the middle? If this is the case then this is huge for the defense considering he was never drafted to be this type of player.
    Polk738
    NET Rookie

Re: Jarran Reed
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 pm
  • He was shoving his man back into Goff pretty effectively today. I noticed that a lot from the line in general; they often were just trying to jam the OL into Goff, and it had a huge impact. It doesn't look great on the stat sheet, but it probably helped keep him contained.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 pm
  • He was a first round pick that we got in the second round. You're right though, he was drafted as a run stopper.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:52 pm
  • Great timing by JS getting Reed to replace Mebane. We were all scurred as hell when Mebane left but the run D in the middle has still been solid with Reed in there.
    hawk45
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 pm
  • I think he has gotten better (he was already playing well) combined with the fact that O-lines can only double so many players. What I have noticed is the opposition is doubling Richardson and Bennett leaving Reed one on one and he is taking full advantage of it.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information