Went to the Ram game....more Seahawk fans than Ram fans

BigBill1945

Reaction score
It was a great game. Rams did not take advantage of a lot of opportunities. Goff pretty much came back down to earth. This was one of most enjoyable and satisfying Seahawk games I have attended. I have had season tickets for 35 years. The Seahawk fans were loud and joyous. In the first half I was catching a lot of shit from friends because the Rams were moving the ball so easy. Gurley screwed up that TD run. I did not realize at first that it was a touchback. It was very satisfying seeing the Hawks hang in there with the Rams. The coliseum cannot hold a candle to the Clink in noise. Go Hawks.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
$140 face value where I sat. I was in the corner towards the peristyle end. The seats are pretty expensive. I got mine from a I guy who I went to school with so it was free. The coliseum is huge and it seems like you are a mile from the field. I would bet that you can get them cheaper. The Rams have a hard time filling up the stadium.

fav13259

Reaction score
I was there too, I don’t think there was a minute I went while walking around the stadium where I wasn’t responding with a “Go Hawks” or starting or responding to a “Sea!” “Hawks!” A lot fewer fans overall than last year though. The section we sat at last year was full, but this year it was completely empty.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
BigBill1945":3gyi152m said:
It was a great game. Rams did not take advantage of a lot of opportunities. Goff pretty much came back down to earth. This was one of most enjoyable and satisfying Seahawk games I have attended. I have had season tickets for 35 years. The Seahawk fans were loud and joyous. In the first half I was catching a lot of shit from friends because the Rams were moving the ball so easy. Gurley screwed up that TD run. I did not realize at first that it was a touchback. It was very satisfying seeing the Hawks hang in there with the Rams. The coliseum cannot hold a candle to the Clink in noise. Go Hawks.

I was in the NW corner and LOVED the atmosphere! 12' s everywhere!!! The crowd noise during the last drive was amazing. Conversely, I found it kind of humorous that their announcer continuously had to try to get their fans going. Reminded me of Ram Rules, lol.

I will say that both this year and last, I didn't have any issues with fans being douchebags... just the normal banter but that's it. Kudos to them, for what it's worth... makes the whole experience more enjoyable when you are there with your daughter and young nephew.

Go Hawks!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Way to represent Road 12's!!

I could totally hear you guys with any good Seahawks play. You're right, that place is no more a home advantage than it was for the Rams when they were in St. Louis. To be fair, it would be difficult for many teams to seat 90,000+ fans for a regular season game but gotta love the NFL for thinking not one, but two NFL teams should be in LA! LOL!

Joke's on them.

GREAT WIN!

Anajimmc

Reaction score
I was in the Southwest corner with a direct line of sight to the pylon. All the Ram fans were screaming touchdown, and I was screaming touchback, right back at them. In real time it was clear that the ball came out and hit the pylon, talk about deflating the home crowd...Freakin Awesome.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I was confused a few times, as I kept hearing so much cheering for the Seahawks on the TV broadcast. Loved it! Way to represent!

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Anajimmc":1qlaoouw said:
I was in the Southwest corner with a direct line of sight to the pylon. All the Ram fans were screaming touchdown, and I was screaming touchback, right back at them. In real time it was clear that the ball came out and hit the pylon, talk about deflating the home crowd...Freakin Awesome.

That's funny!!! I saw touchback too... glad the stripes got it right.

Reminds me that every time they did the, "whose house?" I yelled, "Pete's House!!" :mrgreen:

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Reminds me that every time they did the, "whose house?" I yelled, "Pete's House!!" :mrgreen:[/quote]

Dayum, that's awesome, wish I'd thought of that!!!

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I was also at the game with some buds and we had some 12s sitting right in front of us so we had a nice little pocket of loud Hawks fans.

It is night and day between the Clink and the Coliseum in a lot of ways. The first being that it's an obviously very outdated college facility. Poor amenities and pretty bad logistics getting to/from and in/out. The Rams fans weren't all that loud, in fact they constantly had the cheesy "Who's house? Rams house!" going as someone referenced earlier. It was pretty cringy after the 20th round of it. The Rams fans in my section sat the majority of the game too. We were 20 rows up from the end zone where Earl's TD save and Jimmy's TD took place and the fans were less into the game than Hawks fans at last week's game against the Colts in the 300's. We're very fortunate to call the Clink home right now.

Plenty of drunks, but we didn't catch more than some light ribbing ourselves. I couldn't help but laugh at the Rams fans talking down to us about our team. Asking them when the last time they had a winning team seemed to cut deep and gave them some perspective, though lol. We did see a 12 that was absolutely smashed talk way too much shit in the second half and, unfortunately, he got smacked by some Rams fan that immediately ran away up the steps and out of the section not to be seen again. Sucks to see, but the dude was acting a little too big for his britches and ended up getting tossed after another verbal altercation with a much bigger Rams fan.

The game was intense and an absolute blast. Tons of Hawks fans and as stated before it was really loud at the end of the game when we were on defense. Sea! Hawks! chants all game and on the way out helped me lose my voice just like the two home games this season. Plenty of Hawks fans at LAX that were still pretty hyped today as well. I wasn't all that impressed by the venue, but I'd make the trip again in a heart beat that's for sure. Was great to be there and see the Hawks finally snag a W in the "RaMs hOuSe!!1"

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I'm certainly looking forward to them getting their new facility. Probably go then to check it out and then take a few days to relax in Palm Desert at my parent's snow bird condo.

I think the Rams will always have to worry about opposing fans since SoCal is such an easy place to get to for a game and some vacay time.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Mad Dog":3ljcdhld said:
I'm certainly looking forward to them getting their new facility. Probably go then to check it out and then take a few days to relax in Palm Desert at my parent's snow bird condo.

I think the Rams will always have to worry about opposing fans since SoCal is such an easy place to get to for a game and some vacay time.
There should be a good amount of fans of different NFL teams in LA.

A lot of people move to LA that are originally from other "big" cities.

I personally love LA.

If I was ever "well off/wealthy/rich" I would buy a nice house in LA.

Every time I go down to So Cal I bring all my Seattle gear and there are usually random people that stop me to say, "Go Hawks, etc."