Next up: Giants

Seafan

Reaction score
That is a team in a world of hurt. 0-5 and they lost three WRs and a special teams players to injuries today. OBJ out for the season.

Josea16

Reaction score
Seafan":f06pwipk said:
That is a team in a world of hurt. 0-5 and they lost three WRs and a special teams players to injuries today. OBJ out for the season.
It's October and the start to the usual run. I'm not sorry about the Giants because Eli deserves every second of this oncoming disaster. Whiny ass spoiled brat refusing to play for a team he didn't pick.

NINEster

Reaction score
Josea16":31gg3z9q said:
Seafan":31gg3z9q said:
It's October and the start to the usual run. I'm not sorry about the Giants because Eli deserves every second of this oncoming disaster. Whiny ass spoiled brat refusing to play for a team he didn't pick.

+1

northseahawk

Reaction score
I doubt he is having any regrets. Dude won 2 SBs, made probowls, got rich and is probably heading to hall of fame.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Giants have the Broncos and then the seahawks. No rest for the weary. Our remaining road games is it crazy to say Jacksonville is the only team with a winning record.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Eli also had an X ray for some neck issue. Ereck Flowers kneed him in the head apparently... as if that guy wasn't taking enough heat from the NY media. Is it feasible the Giants could be 0-7 after our game?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seafan":3o50cw7l said:

Hawks have a bye. Then play this hurting team.

I expect at least, what 30+? idk, it is a road game.

Josea16

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":15aarp7l said:
Giants have the Broncos and then the seahawks. No rest for the weary. Our remaining road games is it crazy to say Jacksonville is the only team with a winning record.
Jacksonville is very good and by any logical measurement a division winner.

Beyond the AFCE and NFCW you have three strong teams in each division, all with critical flaws and fairly even in talent.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Us after byes is always sluggish, throw in cross country travel. Thankfully later start. Winless teams are always scary but thankfully they look like a dumpster fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gio

Reaction score
Threedee":kdpxv0x8 said:
Anyone think we can shut 'em out again?

They lost their big weapon. Offensively i'm not afraid of them , i think we can beat them.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
This has trap game written all over it. Giants are a complete mess offensively but the Giants D is decent. That being said, I would hope that our D dominates this game and that our O can wear out their D and put up some points.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
WmHBonney":xkhjh86t said:
This has trap game written all over it. Giants are a complete mess offensively but the Giants D is decent. That being said, I would hope that our D dominates this game and that our O can wear out their D and put up some points.

Yup. I would prefer they had their first win prior to playing us, but with them playing Denver next week I don't see how that's going to happen.

pmedic920

Reaction score
1dae491cbd48ddbbdb7a25d3a58a950b.jpg

NJlargent

Reaction score
Giants will be tough. Prior to 2013 we sucked badly at Giants stadium. Our offense also doesn't put games away.

Erebus

Reaction score
Our last four games at MetLife Stadium have gone very well. We beat the Jets last year despite Russell Wilson probably being at his most injured, won the freaking Super Bowl, shut out the Giants 23-0 in 2013, and had a memorable back-and-forth game in 2011 in which Browner sealed it with a pick-six.

Before all their injuries on Sunday, the only thing giving me caution about expecting a shutout was their wide receivers. Their o-line is hot garbage, maybe even worse than ours. They don't even have a decent RB. And now with no o-line and no WRs, the only way they score on us is from turnovers. But I think they're now missing something else critically important: motivation. At 0-5 (likely to be 0-6 after Denver) and a decimated team, what are they playing for anymore? We've all seen how Eli Manning plays when he's not motivated. I'm calling it now. We're shutting them out again.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
A desperate team at home can be dangerous and should not be taken lightly.

I doubt many thought the Giants would be 0-5 and possibly 0-6 or 1-5 when we saw the schedule and it became Seattle's time to play them. They are a better team than their record shows.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I will assume nothing, but I see yet another ugly half, with the Hawks pulling away in the 2nd half.

Hawks 27-13

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This will be a cakewalk. MetLife is C-link east.
The Giants have zero offense with all of their players hurt and a beat up Eli.

I expect to see a lot of "Manning face"! 8)