Not far off 5-0

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Admit it PLEASE - Hawks lost 2 tough ones on the road to GB and Tennessee. early in the season and were in both games.

All is not perfect, but the only undefeated in the entire NFL is KC,.......not impressed.

We are where we need to be right now. Do you get me?

OP
OP

5280Hawk

Reaction score
reply to this post if your re still excited about this season ,
if you still thiink this defense is still not too old
if you still think RW can't get it done.

if not Meh

907Hawk

Reaction score
5280Hawk":1oqae579 said:
Admit it PLEASE - Hawks lost 2 tough ones on the road to GB and Tennessee. early in the season and were in both games.

All is not perfect, but the only undefeated in the entire NFL is KC,.......not impressed.

Yep, agree.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
By that logic, we are nearly 1-4 as well. Barely beat the Niners, and it took a last second, uncharacteristic drop by Kupp to take down the Rams. We are tied for first in the NFCW, and that's good enough.

CPHawk

Reaction score
5280Hawk":x14bz2u6 said:

You're not impressed with KC? They have a stout D, a solid OL and a great RB and an OC who calls some awesome plays. Basically give us their OL, RB and OC and we'd go 15-1 or 16-0.

Seymour

Reaction score
5-0 doesn't pass the eye test at all, so why go there? Just enjoy the win.

mikeak

Reaction score
Houston has come on great, they should have won against NE and yet you are not impressed with KC manhandling them?

You then proceed with ignoring that Green Bay was much better than us and so was Tennessee then the fact that we were lucky not to be down 14-0 early in the game yesterday......

We didn't get a first down in all fourth quarter. Yes I think we can play better than that if we aren't leading but to come out with that game plan for 1 1/2 quarter just because we are up 3 points is mindnumbing