Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks offense on opening drive. (Streak at 18 games)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Hi everyone! Long time lurker! (Old account won't work)

I keep hearing the hawks offense hasn't scored for 18 straight opening drives. (18 games)

I have seen it posted here and on twitter. Is this just for regular season games? I'm pretty sure hawks drove down and scored a TD vs Atlanta in the playoffs last year. So wouldn't it be once in 18? :D

Our offense is sub par but its hard when most the money is on the defense.

Anyways I've finally logged in on new account.
    Last edited by Shanegotyou11 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Bench Warmer

• They scored a field goal on an opening drive last month. And you're correct, we scored to open the Atlanta game.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:They scored a field goal on an opening drive last month. And you're correct, we scored to open the Atlanta game.

OK thanks. I thought maybe I was confused. I have been seeing this on Twitter and on here as well. So I thought maybe I was wrong.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Bench Warmer

• :greetingsearthling: And welcome to .NET.

They'll get going soon enough. I think losing Chris Carson really hurt us though. He was the main back that actually played a lot last year, and late in the year. So he was in the best condition to start the season as the #1 Running Back.

We have Buzzard Luck when it comes to injuries. The last 12 or so months have been horrific! 2 broken legs, lose our starting RB, Lose our starting Left Tackle that actually played last year, injuries along the defensive line...ugh...please, no more! :229031_banghead:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• ivotuk wrote::greetingsearthling: And welcome to .NET.

They'll get going soon enough. I think losing Chris Carson really hurt us though. He was the main back that actually played a lot last year, and late in the year. So he was in the best condition to start the season as the #1 Running Back.

We have Buzzard Luck when it comes to injuries. The last 12 or so months have been horrific! 2 broken legs, lose our starting RB, Lose our starting Left Tackle that actually played last year, injuries along the defensive line...ugh...please, no more! :229031_banghead:

What?
    Carson is a rookie and did not play here last season.

Get it going soon enough? Hasn't happened in the last year plus, so I would doubt that myself.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:
    ivotuk wrote::greetingsearthling: And welcome to .NET.

What?

Get it going soon enough? Hasn't happened in the last year plus, so I would doubt that myself.

Is he testing the newby or serious? :snack:
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

• Russ Willstrong wrote:
    Seymour wrote:

What?

Maybe too much imbibing this morning :irishdrinkers:
    FlyHawksFly
    NET Veteran

• FlyHawksFly wrote:
    Russ Willstrong wrote:
    Seymour wrote:

What?

Maybe too much imbibing this morning :irishdrinkers:

Carson was in college last year. ;)

Step away from the alchy.
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Tally, Seminole Country (Road Hawk)

• ivotuk wrote::greetingsearthling: And welcome to .NET.

Alex Collins maybe?

We did lose him technically. He played late in the year and was OK.

If not, I want some of what ivotuk is drinking.
    Now a guppy driver. Loving the Hawks with my bro Nanomoz for over 30 years
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• Just as a reminder, here's TD on opening drive numbers since Carroll got here:

2016 - 0 Regular Season (Reg) // 1 Playoff (Play)
    2015 - 4 Reg // 0 Play
    2014 - 3 Reg // 0 Play
    2013 - 2 Reg // 0 Play (including Super Bowl)
    2012 - 5 Reg // 0 Play
    2011 - 5 Reg // <DNQ for Playoffs>
    2010 - 4 Reg // 0 Play

They're not doing well so far this year and didn't do well last year, but "well" was apparently two games in 2013, including the playoffs/Super Bowl.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information