Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Giants)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well the Giants threw me a wrench when they went into Denver, at 0-5, and upset the Broncos and that strong defense of theirs. Their coach reluctantly gave up play calling duties and apparently that's just what the Giants needed to spark their team. So what should have been as virtual no-brainer for a road win prediction as it gets this season, suddenly the Giants have confidence.

Injuries have been mounting for the Seahawks and yet more shuffling on our offensive line could spell for more road bumps - pun intended. This is suddenly an intriguing matchup. Yet, check our record in Met Life Stadium. Impressive. Obviously, there's something very special to the Seahawks and 12's in that magic place and for that reason alone I am giving the Seahawks the nod to keep it rolling, especially now that the NFC West race is on in a big way.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 20 - Giants 19

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-1

drcool

Reaction score
Haven't been too impressed with the Giants at all in the games I have seen them play before this past week. I think the Broncos game was a fluke.

Seahawks 38 Giants 6

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Giants' DVOA ranking on defense isn't much higher than the teams we've beaten, but they'll feast on our line anyway.

I think our defense ends up being the table-turner with Eli Manning having lost so many weapons. Good matchup for us.

SEA 20
NYG 13

YTD: 2-3

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Our defense should prevail, but i'm not oozing with confidence right now after watching the Giants last game.

Seahawks 15
Giants 12

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Trap game. The Giants defense (shockingly) gives out o line problems.

This will be a very boring, low scoring affair.

Giants 12 Seahawks 9

RTD 4-1

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hawks after a bye week tend to struggle
On the road vs an East Cost team is usually a struggle.
NYG are an NFL team and no game is easy.

Fortunately we are stacked on D and will be able to pull this one off

Hawks win 20-16

3-2 RTD

RCATES

Reaction score
Hawks for whatever reason have an act for playing well at MetLife. In fact we have blown the Giants out there the last two times we played. Giants won last week but it was from terrible turnovers by Denver. Eli was terrible. 11-19 128yds. By forcing Giants to become one dimensional by taking away the run Eli will throw a few picks in this one. He literally has no WR's to throw too. Only a rookie TE. Hawks win this one by at least 10. 24-10.

Record 1-0

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Our OL got worse this week and the Giants have a good DL. Expecting a brutal start for the offense that I doubt they recover from.

Hawks 6
Giants 13

4-1

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Their win over the Broncos was the perfect storm. Really it was a storm that consisted of stacking the box and forcing two REALLY BAD quarterbacks to beat them. Wasn't in the cards unless Denver's D feasted and scored points.

Thankfully our offense isn't as bad as the Giants.

Hawks win at our home-away-from-home 23-13.

RTD: 0-0

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I don't put much stock into the "Look at our record at MetLife Stadium" angle. It hasn't been that many games, and frankly, we're not as good as we were in most of those games. Plus, I don't know if the "Ambiance" of a stadium has any bearing on a player's psyche. You'd think the home team would get that benefit. But hopefully, with the Giants kinda sucking this year, there will be some seats available that are snatched up by 12's. We always seem to have a great turnout at that stadium. Not "Rams" great, but pretty good. :) That could actually be the difference.

But anyhoo...

Seahawks 23, Giants 17

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks 12 - GIants 6.
No TD's in this game.
We will be seeing a lot of the punters.

Millen Hawk

Reaction score
Before last SNF game the only thing I knew about the Giants is that they were 0-5 and loss all of their WRs to injury. Knowing that and nothing else I was eyeing this game as the turning point for the Hawks. Watching their game and digging into their team has me thinking differently. Their OL is almost as horrendous as ours and up until last game had no running attack. Defense on the other hand plays right into our weakness with a good pass rush although they don't have many sacks...but neither do we and our D is considered one of the best.

The moons are aligning for another frustrating game. Giants strong pass rush + Road Game + Coming off of a bye week = Hawks struggle. However, we're too good of a team and will pull off a frustrating nail bitter of a win.

Hawks 17
Giants 10

chris98251

Reaction score
Lost Avril
Lost Joeckel
Lost Carson

Lose Game, Manning seemed to find himself against a good Denver team in Denver.

Giants 28
Seahawks winning with field goals 12.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":3smonog9 said:
Well the Giants threw me a wrench when they went into Denver, at 0-5, and upset the Broncos and that strong defense of theirs. Their coach reluctantly gave up play calling duties and apparently that's just what the Giants needed to spark their team. So what should have been as virtual no-brainer for a road win prediction as it gets this season, suddenly the Giants have confidence.

Injuries have been mounting for the Seahawks and yet more shuffling on our offensive line could spell for more road bumps - pun intended. This is suddenly an intriguing matchup. Yet, check our record in Met Life Stadium. Impressive. Obviously, there's something very special to the Seahawks and 12's in that magic place and for that reason alone I am giving the Seahawks the nod to keep it rolling, especially now that the NFC West race is on in a big way.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 20 - Giants 19

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-1

Ahhh read these predictions for long time but first time putting in work. :).

Hawks get sacked 5 times. Pick Eli off 3 times.

Hawks 20

Giants 3.

YTD 0-0

NJlargent

Reaction score
Giants change up coaching and give over play calling duties. Magically it works and they beat Denver and look good. We do not make adjustments. Giants switched around their OL and they have looked decent the past few weeks. We just switch around our OL.

Giants looked energetic and ready to play against Denver. I think the overly critical media and fan base wore on them a bit. We appear preoccupied and content.

Giants 23 Seahawks 13

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
We'll be ready. Giants offense doesn't scare anybody, and being short of weapons, the Hawks D will feast. I predict 5 sacks for Eli. Just enough on O.

Hawks - 24 (one defensive score)

Giants - 13