Hi Hawks Fans- Longtime Giants Fan here to chat about game

BlueClue

Reaction score
Must say its a relief to play you guys at MetLife rather than your loud stadium.

We havent had much luck against you out there.

You are facing a desperate and talented team Sunday. I had warned Denver fans about Orleans Darkwa and our
revised Oline last week and predictably was thoroughly dis-believed.......they foolishly thought they would clobber us.

Darkwa is our secret weapon, finally given the starters role after 3 years on the pine, he is Tiki Barber 2.
I would not be at all surprised if he out-rushes every other NFL back for the rest of the year. Our Defense has also risen from its stupor, putting the hurt on people, and forcing turnovers. The biggest difference in this Giants team is the LBers are actually good against the run and the pass.

We will try to run on you and try to rattle your QB and stop the run.

We can only afford, at most, 2 more loses with 10 to play, so I have my fingers crossed....of our remaining opponents you guys are maybe the toughest out. Don't be foolish like the Bronk fans and go by the record.

Our thick headed HC started Perkins and Marshall for the 1st 3 games (both were horrific) severely handicapping us, and yet we were in every game and lost 3 on last second FGs, 2 of them 61 yarders.

Lets have a good contest this Sunday and hopefully not too many injuries on both sides.

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1wlnal7p said:
If we can control the run game Eli will Eli. He wants NO PARTS OF Franky the Gangster in his face. Each DB might walk away with a pick this Sunday. Welcome. It's my bedtime, so I be back later.

Thts exaclty what Bronco fans said about Eli.....word for word.....they got exactly none

Eli is having his best year since the last SB year. He is more a game manager now, who on cue can go back to gunslinger.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
BlueClue":15a74vlu said:
hgwellz12":15a74vlu said:
If we can control the run game Eli will Eli. He wants NO PARTS OF Franky the Gangster in his face. Each DB might walk away with a pick this Sunday. Welcome. It's my bedtime, so I be back later.

Thts exaclty what Bronco fans said about Eli.....word for word.....they got exactly none

Eli is having his best year since the last SB year. He is more a game manager now, who on cue can go back to gunslinger.

I know, we'll have to see.

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
hgwellz12":kbxjvm8k said:
BlueClue":kbxjvm8k said:
hgwellz12":kbxjvm8k said:

I know, we'll have to see.

Indeed.....I'm more worried about Wilson than Eli.

Wilson and most mobile QB, give us fits....we must contain him but by going wide we leave the middle open for your RB

Thankfully Snacks will be waiting in the middle.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Most 12's paying attention know that this game could go either way, depending on how well our offense can sustain drives. If we struggle on 3rd downs and our defense has to spend more time on the field, then I suspect the Giants will win. However if we can keep it close into the 4th, I like our chances. Both teams are strikingly similar in many ways but I have to say we have the advantage defensively. Even if we're not ranked top 3, you won't know that Sunday. 8 Pro Bowlers who are still playing at the top of their game.

And the Seahawks consider MetLife our home away from home. "The Mecca" even! Enjoy the game!

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
Aros":yjksucss said:
Most 12's paying attention know that this game could go either way, depending on how well our offense can sustain drives. If we struggle on 3rd downs and our defense has to spend more time on the field, then I suspect the Giants will win. However if we can keep it close into the 4th, I like our chances. Both teams are strikingly similar in many ways but I have to say we have the advantage defensively. Even if we're not ranked top 3, you won't know that Sunday. 8 Pro Bowlers who are still playing at the top of their game.

And the Seahawks consider MetLife our home away from home. "The Mecca" even! Enjoy the game!

I hope to

I usually know within 10 game minutes whos going to win.....you can sense it, especially in the trenches

I'll come back win or lose

BTW can you send a full size gif of that woman in the bikini to my email.......its very motivational 8)

Love Pete Carrol....hate to have to put the hurt on him
his you tube teaching players how to tackle should be required viewing for all footballers at all levels

I dont get why MetLife helps you....must be a statistical thing. Giants generally do well at home.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I wouldn't be that excited you are playing us in Met Life. We have never lost in that stadium (beating the Giants, Jets, and Broncos in the SB).

I like Darkwa. I don't like your receiving corps with all the injuries.

We will scheme heavily to stop Darkwa and Evan Engram. After that, soneone for the G Men is going to have to step up. Our D just forced 5 turnovers and held the highest scoring offense in the NFL to 10 points, in their house.

Should be a good one, and definitely low scoring. Time of possession and field position will dictate a lot.

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2mo9l8yu said:
I wouldn't be that excited you are playing us in Met Life. We have never lost in that stadium (beating the Giants, Jets, and Broncos in the SB).

We will scheme heavily to stop Darkwa and Evan Engram. After that, soneone for the G Men is going to have to step up. Our D just forced 5 turnovers and held the highest scoring offense in the NFL to 10 points, in their house.

Should be a good one, and definitely low scoring. Time of possession and field position will dictate a lot.

I dont know how you stop Engram and Darkwa......good luck with that......You cannot scheme to stop Darkwa, and everyone out of habit thinks a LBer can cover Engram- they cannot

Shepard will be returning for this game.......he is by far our best WR ..........even better than The DIVA- Biebs best Buddy

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
BlueClue":1cog3z7w said:
FlyingGreg":1cog3z7w said:

I dont know how you stop Engram and Darkwa......good luck with that......You cannot scheme to stop Darkwa, and everyone out of habit thinks a LBer can cover Engram- they cannot

Shepard will be returning for this game.......he is by far our best WR ..........even better than The DIVA- Biebs best Buddy

I guess we shouldn't even play? You are a little cocky.

I repeat: we just held the highest scoring team in the NFL to 10 points in their house. We shut down Gurley, who was going off this season. We forced 5 turnovers. If you think we have no chance, ok...

I'd recommend being a little more deferential than coming onto our board and basically saying we have no chance, because of Darkwa and Engram.

Where was Darkwa and Engram when you guys started 0-5? They are good players, but our defense will be ready.

Again, should be a good game. Low scoring and close.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
BlueClue":2aqsr74r said:
FlyingGreg":2aqsr74r said:

Where was Darkwa and Engram when you guys started 0-5? They are good players, but our defense will be ready.

Exactly

mistaowen

Reaction score
Today I learned Darkwa is the best running back in the NFL and one of the best run defenses of the past 5 years will have no answer for him.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I don't get how a fan of a 1-5 team can chest thump this hard. I'm sure beating the Donks in Denver felt great, but to act like that game wasn't an outlier at this point is ridiculous. The Hawks currently have a stronger roster at every position group, though an argument can be made for the offensive lines. To suggest Darkwa is unstoppable is laughable. There isn't a single RB in the league that's unstoppable.

The Giants basically have to run the table at this point to make it to the playoffs. Yeah, they're going to be motivated, but losing to the Lions, Bucs and Chargers shouldn't inspire much confidence so far this season. Their offense was arguably the healthiest it will be all season and they put up 3 points against the Cowboys to start the season - you said it yourself, Shepard is better than OBJ ( :lol: )... Blah blah blah, Darkwa wasn't starting, the OC wasn't calling the plays, blah blah blah.

I'm not saying that it's impossible for the Giants to win, but have some perspective and respect for a team that's proven their grit and talent year-after-year for 5 seasons now. The Giants have one winning season in 4 years and the media and their fans can't help but act like they're a top franchise again. That 0-5 start has proven otherwise.

I guess I trust in consistency and patterns more than I do one-off desperation wins.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah friend, be careful of the cockiness...We have folks here, very intelligent football-minded folks who will kindly put you in your place.

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1l8byevc said:
BlueClue":1l8byevc said:
FlyingGreg":1l8byevc said:

I guess we shouldn't even play? You are a little cocky.

I repeat: we just held the highest scoring team in the NFL to 10 points in their house. We shut down Gurley, who was going off this season. We forced 5 turnovers. If you think we have no chance, ok...

I'd recommend being a little more deferential than coming onto our board and basically saying we have no chance, because of Darkwa and Engram.

Our IDIOT HC didnt play Darkwa til game #5.....Engram has been consistently been doing his magic since game #1

I have utmost respect for the Seahawks. Don't mean to be a wise guy.. I meant which hole do you plug to stop Darkwa. Usually he's running off the shotgun. You have to be looking pass 1st...Our Oline are not athletic elephants but they are oversized.

Mike Tyson- "Everyone has a plan.....til they get punched in the nose"

I don't want to get ahead of myself....just pointing out what might happen.....if we lose they will be sitting the starters before Thanksgiving. Yes you should show up- Seahawks always give us fits. As I said 10 minutes in the tone for this game will be set.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm not really worried about the Giants offense, even if Darkwa is the back you say he is, the Hawk's D is VERY good at making teams one dimensional, then punishing them.

But I am worried about the Giant's D making this a 13-10 type slogfest, which means this game is a coin toss for me. I have no doubt our offense will continue it's east coast road struggles.

Also, Engram scares the hell out of me. We already have a hard time covering TE's, and Engram is a matchup nightmare. So if I was the O-Coordinator, I'd call a ton of seam routes and motion crosses making our LB's and nickel/dime corners have to chase Engram.

RCATES

Reaction score
BlueClue":1r8z1ph6 said:
hgwellz12":1r8z1ph6 said:

Yeah Eli was awesome last week 11-19, 128 YDS :shock:

Take away Denver's terrible luck with turnovers they win by 2 scores. Not at all afraid of Giants and the dumpster fire that's developed there most of the year. 1 game of extreme luck doesn't change that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueClue":q7tmufd8 said:
FlyingGreg":q7tmufd8 said:

Todd Gurley says “Hi”.
*allas didn’t have a problem shutting down your offense and their defense flat out sucks!

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":160002o1 said:
BlueClue":160002o1 said:
FlyingGreg":160002o1 said:

Todd Gurley says “Hi”.
*allas didn’t have a problem shutting down your offense and their defense flat out sucks!

Welllllllllllll.....We will see Dallas again

Branndon Marshall retired and forgot to take his body off the field, Perkins was the worst RB in the 132 years history of organized football

They are gone

2_0_6

Reaction score
I watched every snap of the Giants Broncos game and after the game I came away with one thought.

The Giants are the worst team in the NFC East and will be lucky to win 5 games.

Latest posts