This team makes me bipolar

cymatica

Reaction score
I don't think I have ever watched a sports team frustrate me so much while still achieving success. I constantly am done with this offense while being amazed. The ultimate jekyll and hyde offense.

The stat of the 2nd completed rb screen all season was funny as hell. Duh derp de doo doo! I couldn't have slapped my own face any harder. Just gotta laugh at that i guess and enjoy the entertainment of choosing the hard path.

Graham was funny too

907Hawk

Reaction score
cymatica":44yqphzg said:
I don't think I have ever watched a sports team frustrate me so much while still achieving success. I constantly am done with this offense while being amazed. The ultimate jekyll and hyde offense.

The stat of the 2nd completed rb screen all season was funny as hell. Duh derp de doo doo! I couldn't have slapped my own face any harder. Just gotta laugh at that i guess and enjoy the entertainment of choosing the hard path.

Graham was funny too

You should see a doctor, they can help you.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
907Hawk":2jmfs7s5 said:
cymatica":2jmfs7s5 said:

Graham was funny too

You should see a doctor, they can help you.

No they can't :greetingsearthling:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Thought it was worse in 2012, 2013 and 2014 then just got used to it. Felt pretty good about the whole team once we got past the 10 plays couldn't go 10 yards and Ifedi's, Graham's and Rawls idiocy.