Just got back from the Game

RW92

Reaction score
Just got home from Met Life Stadium.

It was a great day. Had great seats. So many Seahawks fans. It was almost like a home game. Sat 4 rows from the bench. During the pre-game got to shake Ricardo Lockettes hand, as well as Roger Goodell's hand.

I was excited to see the game live to look at certain players, formations and speed to the ball. All I can say is if we can get healthy as the year progresses we will rise up even further and surprise a lot of people. We played aggressively on defense, and the O-line look stronger than expected.

One of our biggest issues is getting receivers open down field. Tyler is not 100%. He is playing with a huge knee brace that holds him back. Yes he has speed but not the extra gear that he had as a rookie before his major injury. We need to hope Prosise can stay healthy, and use Darboh and Mckissic more. Jimmy Graham has to catch the ball. He dropped a pass today that killed a drive. Russell looked good, and if given time he can hit the open receiver. He just has to work better with his timing on the deep pass. He overthrew Dough on a sure touchdown pass today as you saw.

But all in all they looked good. Can't believe Jefferson played with a broken hand. And played respectively well.
Branden Jackson looked very good. Great speed on the field in pursuit. He should get more playing time in my opinion.
They pressured Eli well, and made him throw earlier than he wanted to.

With that said my biggest disappointment with today's game was Lacy. He just doesn't get off the mark. Yes he had some positive plays, but there was one play were he got negative yardage and Sheldon Richardson turned to the defensive unit and just shook his head. I hate to say it, but Rawls is our man for now , and hopefully Porsise if he can stay healthy.

That's all for now. I'm tired but had a great day. I'll try to post pics which I have quite a few of, later in the week.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Why do you keep saying " If Procise can stay healthy "??? We already know that he can't stay healthy. Heck we don't even know if he can get healthy.

OP
OP
R

RW92

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1u9uii37 said:
Threedee":1u9uii37 said:
Did you wash your hand after shaking Goodell's?

LMAO

822585e01e5eaf38ea5926df2b9ea97a79e87c0bf012fa3a80

Actually Roger was very cordial and nice. He loved seeing all the Seahawk fans.

One last note I forgot to post. When the team was warming up there was a guy on the field; ( I was close enough to reach over the railing at 6' 4" he handed me a complimentary "12" flag wrapped neatly in a plastic case for me to display as well as a few more for others for Hawks fans. It was a great day all around especially with the win.