Jarran Reed on DD&M Great listen :)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't post here much anymore because my new job keeps me busy but I made an exception today to come and post about Reed and I'll just tack it on here. Dude is the real deal, reliable. I know he had some injury stuff a time or two but when he's in the game we are better. Excellent draft pick for a guy that won't get the recognition becuase he's more of a run stuff guy but he's a good football player who will be our main anchor on the line for the next decade. Adding Richardson next to him is just unfair. Sucks that Avril is out now but Clark is ready for it.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3m3p9w2r said:
I don't post here much anymore because my new job keeps me busy but I made an exception today to come and post about Reed and I'll just tack it on here. Dude is the real deal, reliable. I know he had some injury stuff a time or two but when he's in the game we are better. Excellent draft pick for a guy that won't get the recognition becuase he's more of a run stuff guy but he's a good football player who will be our main anchor on the line for the next decade. Adding Richardson next to him is just unfair. Sucks that Avril is out now but Clark is ready for it.

Good to hear from you. If you like Jarran, check out the podcast. I only post individual podcasts that I think are exceptional. Other people might see it differently, but I hope he's on the radio more.

Something about the way he talks, I could listen to him all day. It was the same way with Byron Maxwell, dude was fun to listen to because he saw the world differently than the rest of us.