Doug Baldwin shoves cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/_8Q7M5bTrEs

I didn’t see this posted yet. I missed this during the broadcast.

Appears Doug got a lil heated at Tom cable! Thoughts on this? do you see the look on Russell’s face. There seems to be constant drama with this team. Should pete suspend adb I believe he should this isn’t acceptable

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Doug has apologized and knows he messed up there (never shove a coach/assistant) but he says he just wanted Russell to finish his talk to the players (apparently he felt Tom was butting in and he took it out on him). He also said that he was fired up because the players were not executing. Look, was he wrong? Absolutely. Control your emotions. But when Doug seems to be the only one outside of Russell that looks like he gives a shit on offense, I can understand the frustration.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
He didn't get heated at Cable. He got heated at his teammates. Cable tried to defuse it and give Russ a chance to speak and Doug wanted to get his comments out, so he pushed Cable in the heat of the moment.

I think Doug realized what we all were realizing. It's on the player's to execute. Not drop passes. Not give ground with dumb penalties.

Doug has gone off on the offense before and usually rightly so. He's typically the only guy with his head in the game 24/7.

I think people are trying to make more of this than there is.

Seymour

Reaction score
Suspend him?? LOL...HELL NO!

Pete should give Cable's job to Baldwin.

Hopefully next time Baldwin will just punch the guy in the face. Someone needs to wake up Cables "walking dead" oline that continues to make pathetic costly mistakes...Yes Ifedi, I'm talking to you. :pukeface:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Been posted a few times on this forum and is also well discussed on the Gameday forum. Here's a link to the discussion on this forum, but feel free to hunt down more of the discussion in the gameday forum

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140490

Status
Not open for further replies.