Seahawks bring Dion Jordan off NFI list, begins practice

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
rolling the dice here. Hope Petey can work his magic and get something out of Dion.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This player has been mostly unhealthy since coming into the league. hHe certainly was considered to be a draft bust but you wonder if the injuries were limiting him. There is no doubt he's an interesting physical specimen who could round into a steal as he was a very early draft pick in 2013(???). He terrorized as player for the Ducks so Pete has likely seen film on him and thinks maybe he can reclaim this guy from the scrap heap.

I think we just need to wait and watch as nothing is sure thing with Jordan.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
jammerhawk":37hmnsuf said:
This player has been mostly unhealthy since coming into the league. hHe certainly was considered to be a draft bust but you wonder if the injuries were limiting him. There is no doubt he's an interesting physical specimen who could round into a steal as he was a very early draft pick in 2013(???). He terrorized as player for the Ducks so Pete has likely seen film on him and thinks maybe he can reclaim this guy from the scrap heap.

I would not say he terrorized as a duck. He was a decent football player but never a game changer. He got drafted more on potential and being a combine freak then on impact on the field. I doubt he ever contributes.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well you know your Ducks better than most of us here. I suspect that you are completely right, but he's a cheap gamble as a reclamation project.

I just recall noticing him flash as a player when watching the Ducks the few times they were on TV, but that was a while ago.

RW92

Reaction score
Hey at this point if he can resemble even a glimpse of what he once was we may have a sleeper that can help carry us into January. Let's just wait and see.

Seafan

Reaction score
If he doesn't show he can be an asset and there are no other injuries the Hawks could waive him and owe him nothing or they could place him on IR and only owe him the prorated salary for the games he's on IR.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3hiw8ikc said:
jammerhawk":3hiw8ikc said:

I would not say he terrorized as a duck. He was a decent football player but never a game changer. He got drafted more on potential and being a combine freak then on impact on the field. I doubt he ever contributes.

We could use a running threat. Where's that jequeeze dude at?

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":oaax2p6c said:
JSeahawks":oaax2p6c said:
jammerhawk":oaax2p6c said:

We could use a running threat. Where's that jequeeze dude at?

Lol, Jacquizz Rodgers was a Beaver who has bounced around the league but is currently a Tampa Bay Buc.

Most of the Duck better RB's over the last 10 years have made it to the NFL and have had varying degrees of success. Jonathon Stewart is still getting snaps at Carolina, Lagarette Blount is an Eagle, as is Kenjon Barner. DeAnthony Thomas is a PR/KR for the Cheifs.

LaMichael James actually is out of the NFL, but we brought him in late last year for a look and didn't end up signing him....Think he had some lingering injuries that cost him some of his speed.