Hey Texans Fans.....

rjdriver

Reaction score
Hold your head high. I can’t tell you how excited I am for you. Your team reminds me of the Seahawks around 2012. Everything coming into place. It’s a good time to be a Texans fan. Helluva game.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I agree. Watson is simply amazing. There's a super bowl ring in his future

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Texans are legit, no doubt. No JJ, no several cogs on their defense, and they almost pulled off a road win in one of the toughest stadiums in the league against a playoff contender. Texas will bring a Super Bowl home in the next few years.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3qhwbckj said:
I agree. Watson is simply amazing. There's a super bowl ring in his future
They are set up EXACTLY like we were in 2012. Scary--whole league just started sweating and fretting.

hawk45

Reaction score
Came in and straight up torched the LOB in Seattle. Color me impressed.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Why did you wait a while to start Deshawn? Should have started from day 1.

pmedic920

Reaction score
They’ve been a QB away for a couple years.

They have one now.

JJ will heal up.

Absolutely will be a force moving forward.

Not sure the Hawks win this game if the Texans Defense is healthy.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
100% props to Houston, Watson is exciting as hell, don’t sleep on these kids they just came into our house and beat the big boys. This team is not far off from contending

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Watson is going to have the best Rookie QB season ever when all is said and done. Just an amazing talent and maturity for a rookie.

Texans are going to be a scary team the next couple years.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3aecb7a1 said:
Word son! Watson is a baller and your OC knows your team's strengths well.
Go knock the Patriots off the AFC pedestal.
Someone up thread nailed it. 2012 Seahawks! Get that defense healthy and look out. I’m jealous of their OC. They are going to take the AFC from the Cheatriots next year!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
They have a great OC and great WR's to go with that QB..I don't predict a SB for them..Too much has to go right -No offense but your bad luck with losing D players can flip to the offense in a year.
I will say you have a chance in the future if the FO does it's job well.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Yup, no shame on the Texans play today. Once Brady shuts it down, I could see Houston grabbing the AFC reigns quite easily 

Pie Romania

Reaction score
Agreed on the comments about the Texans being similar to the 2012 Seahawks (albeit with slight differences); The score may not look like it, but I see it. Watson is playing in a similar, explosive manner to how Wilson came into the league. With Watt and Mercilus healthy, your defense is tough. Hopkins and Fuller for weapons will make things easier for your new QB. Add a TE to your offense to pair with Fiedorowicz (sp?) and improve the secondary of your defense in the offseason and I think you guys have as good a shot as any other team to represent the AFC in the SB next year.

chris98251

Reaction score
Pie Romania":1rwmyv6r said:
Agreed on the comments about the Texans being similar to the 2012 Seahawks (albeit with slight differences); The score may not look like it, but I see it. Watson is playing in a similar, explosive manner to how Wilson came into the league. With Watt and Mercilus healthy, your defense is tough. Hopkins and Fuller for weapons will make things easier for your new QB. Add a TE to your offense to pair with Fiedorowicz (sp?) and improve the secondary of your defense in the offseason and I think you guys have as good a shot as any other team to represent the AFC in the SB next year.

The big difference is they have a legit defense or will and a Offense that will go to the end zone as much as they can and not play conservative as much.

Seafan

Reaction score
Been saying this all season. Watson getting better every week. And he has a legit OC and run blocking OL.

Exittium

Reaction score
they are setup like we were in 2012.. even got them Breno ;)

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Being way to hard on themselves on their forum. After playing one hell of a game in the NFLs toughest stadium. And to the Texan fans let me say. GO ASTROS.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Dissenting opinion. With the lead, they picked off RW with like 2 1/2 minutes remaining and still lost the game? This is going to leave a residue and I wouldn't be surprised if this was the start of a big fat losing skid for the Texans. This quite often happens to teams that play the Seahawks.