Put Rawls in and LEAVE him in!

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's screwing up because he's too pumped up. He needs some playing time, and to take the reps on practice.

2 weeks ago Pete laughing said about Thomas "You should have seen him when he came to the sidelines, his eyes were as big as saucers!"

Rawls just needs to settle down, get in some hits, and play until he's tired. The only way that happens is if he gets 25+ carries.

massari

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Seymour

Reaction score
Rawls is wound up tighter than a bulls ass in a fly storm. They need to feed him a bowl of ritalin for breakfast on game days. :twisted:

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seymour":2vtatou1 said:
Rawls is wound up tighter than a bulls ass in fly storm. They need to feed him a bowl of ritalin for breakfast on game days. :twisted:

Maybe he does need something? What was it our DBs got in trouble for taking? He needs one of these: :229031_chillpill:

Seymour

Reaction score
ivotuk":wwgayms4 said:
Seymour":wwgayms4 said:
Rawls is wound up tighter than a bulls ass in fly storm. They need to feed him a bowl of ritalin for breakfast on game days. :twisted:

Maybe he does need something? What was it our DBs got in trouble for taking? He needs one of these: :229031_chillpill:

That would be "The Sea-adderall Seahawks".

Wopps....Sherman's cup is cracked. :D

Smellyman

Reaction score
ivotuk":30003ahm said:
Seymour":30003ahm said:

Adderall. that will lock him in.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I think he needs to be spelled because his body has proven it won't hold up to 25 carries a game.

What we need to do is start him so he's not trying so hard to win his spot back. He can also start the game, and find some rhythm. It's easier to start a game and get spelled than come in for someone else's relief.

massari

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed if Rawls has lost any mobility since his ankle injury or is most of it just bad run blocking in front of him?

Don't understand how he's declined so much since his rookie year.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Seymour":3eltdntp said:
Rawls is wound up tighter than a bulls ass in a fly storm. They need to feed him a bowl of ritalin for breakfast on game days. :twisted:

LOL

MrThortan

Reaction score
I think the running-back by committee is keeping our guys from getting in a rhythm and settled in. Not totally off the Rawls train but he hasn't been showing what made him great in the past. I am sure their are some performance issues behind the scenes that we are not privy too. I lean towards letting him get the bulk.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Agreed, he is obviously far better suited behind this line. Lacy should have been cut in preseason. Actually we should have never wasted the millions we payed for the guy.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I've been saying let Rawls have the majority of carries since week 1. He's the best option at this point.

O line has been crap at run blocking all year, I think it has more to do with that rather than anything else.

timmat

Reaction score
Totally agree with OP. Give Rawls a chance to get into the flow of things. No RB on earth can do anything about a defender nearly beating the RB to receive the handoff. A bit of blocking improvement and some personnel consistency with Rawls would help some. Even with an explosive pass attack we need some positive gains on the ground to keep their D honest, and our D off the field for a while. Even a few lackluster 2 or 3 yd rushes puts you in 3rd and 5 or so, which is really manageable and opens up the playbook quite a bit. Pound with Rawls, supplement with McKissic for an explosive option. But most of the time, put the game in Russ' hands.

Mick063

Reaction score
Lacey sucks.

He is really, really bad. I believe I can dig up a few preseason posts predicting he would be this terrible.

StoneCold

Reaction score
My gut feeling is to agree with this, but when Lacy and McKissic got all the early touches against Houston I did wonder if the coaches know something about him we don't. Kind of does have the Cmike feel. I hope not and will vote to give the starting job to Rawls. Hell we only got like 5 yards out of the committee. Can't do much worse to try one starter.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":t29981e6 said:
I've been saying let Rawls have the majority of carries since week 1. He's the best option at this point.

O line has been crap at run blocking all year, I think it has more to do with that rather than anything else.

Maybe at this point. But week one Carson was a much better option and hopefully when he comes back can get back on track. Rawls week one was not even close to being as efficient as Carson. How soon we forget!!