This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Washington Redskins

BlueThunder

Reaction score

sdog1981

Reaction score
I remember playoff time around 2005 2007 these guys were delusional about the Redskins I wonder what two decades of Synder has done to them.

irocdave

Reaction score
Hawks own the Redskins fans souls. Anyone remember all the drama about Hawk fans supposedly making fun of Sean Taylor's death? Anyone recall that one dipshit Skins fan making up the story about Hawk fans beating up his wife at a Hawks game in Seattle?? Claimed his wife worked for the CIA or FBI and heads were going to roll? Long story but it never happened and the guy was a loaner Skins fan that lived in Alaska?

The deal with Sean Taylor had much more to do with the lame stream media shoving the Hawks down before a playoff game and pissing all over them like they used to do and anointing the Skins the winner before the game was played just because, well it was the team from NW no where. THAT was the shit Hawks fans had to deal with before PC and JS took over.

Screw the Skins fans, hope the Hawks tear their soul out AGAIN.

sdog1981

Reaction score
irocdave":1enjrxpy said:
Hawks own the Redskins fans souls. Anyone remember all the drama about Hawk fans supposedly making fun of Sean Taylor's death? Anyone recall that one dipshit Skins fan making up the story about Hawk fans beating up his wife at a Hawks game in Seattle??

Yup that was all stemming from the 2008 Playoff game. The Seahawks destroyed the Redskins 35-14, they were up by 13 then down by one then scored 21 points to put the game away.

Polaris

Reaction score
Don't forget that RGIII's career effectively ended with his playoff game in Seattle. I assure you the Redskins fans haven't forgotten.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
irocdave":3cmcz7yu said:
Hawks own the Redskins fans souls. Anyone remember all the drama about Hawk fans supposedly making fun of Sean Taylor's death? Anyone recall that one dipshit Skins fan making up the story about Hawk fans beating up his wife at a Hawks game in Seattle?? Claimed his wife worked for the CIA or FBI and heads were going to roll? Long story but it never happened and the guy was a loaner Skins fan that lived in Alaska?

The deal with Sean Taylor had much more to do with the lame stream media shoving the Hawks down before a playoff game and pissing all over them like they used to do and anointing the Skins the winner before the game was played just because, well it was the team from NW no where. THAT was the shit Hawks fans had to deal with before PC and JS took over.

Screw the Skins fans, hope the Hawks tear their soul out AGAIN.
That was a Saints fan from Alaska that was pissed his team lost a game he didn’t think they’d lose. Said his GF/wife was in a wheelchair and she was shoved down the stairs chair and all. One of our higher ups checked with Seattle PD and the Hawks themselves and both said the incident didn’t happen, and it was fiction, which it obviously was.

Reaction score
Polaris":18z9d03l said:
Don't forget that RGIII's career effectively ended with his playoff game in Seattle. I assure you the Redskins fans haven't forgotten.
That game was in FedEx in 2012...the field was so bad that it likely contributed to his injury.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Polaris":37wboj26 said:

Well, he actually went down in our playoff game against them in early Jan, 2013 (2012 season) at that crappy-ass FedEx Field in D.C. The Hawks had a hand in his career ender, but that horrendous field had more to do with it. That field was just stupid dangerous... And he was hurt. Their damn coach should NOT have trotted him out there all hobbled 'n shit. HE.... Killed his career IMO... And I betcha there are more than a few Redskins fans that would agree with that assessment...

253hawk

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":3b550jxa said:
Polaris":3b550jxa said:
That game was in FedEx in 2012...the field was so bad that it likely contributed to his injury.

It took out Hauschka and Clemons, too. Probably factored into why we lost the divisional game in Atlanta the next week. It was literally spray painted dirt.

Robinsonfedexturf113a

Polaris

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":1u5as7l2 said:
Polaris":1u5as7l2 said:

You're right. I meant to say with Seattle, but you're right that it was Fed Ex field which was worse than a cow pasture for that game. However, it's just one more item to the 'pile of insults' that the 'Skins fans hold against us.

Josea16

Reaction score
Extreme Skins is worthless. Been so since 2012. FedEx Field should die. It ended Chrs Clemmons and RG3's careers.

We are going take their souls again Sunday believe it. We are going 6-2 and more, trust that given we actually have a LT now and Wilson is already carrying this team by himself.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Yeesh. Some of those Washington fans are already calling for Gruden to be fired.

I'm guessing the season's not going well (I haven't watched them in a few seasons so have no idea if they're any good or not)

Shaz

Reaction score
Other than the Extreme Skins website where 100 percent of their fans are total trash I haven't had one bad time with Redskins fans, seems like they keep all of their delusional fans in one place which is appropriately named

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Polaris":259bpqbz said:

Shanahan ended RG III's career....not the 'Hawks. That coach never should have had RG III in the game.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2bxllzo1 said:
Polaris":2bxllzo1 said:

Shanahan ended RG III's career....not the 'Hawks. That coach never should have had RG III in the game.

YEP!

Vesuve

Reaction score
sdog1981":gouk4rf8 said:
I remember playoff time around 2005 2007 these guys were delusional about the Redskins I wonder what two decades of Synder has done to them.

Worse than destroyed, it's too taken away their hope.

Although it's a minority, even a few long-term ticket holders have given their tickets up.

Anyone with a brain that is a Skins fan knows there will be mediocrity as long as Snyder is at the helm.

There is a "Down with Dan" movement, which obviously has sympathy but no teeth.

253hawk

Reaction score
Worth noting that we've crushed their dreams 3 out of the last 4 times they've been to the playoffs, since the realignment.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Oh my goodness they're delusional lmao. Some of them saying they'll trounce us, our team is average. Defense not that good, offensive line still horrible. We get lucky, etc etc. Can't wait