Richard Sherman Milestone

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":15ai9qlx said:
Palmegranite":15ai9qlx said:
Cool. So, how many more INTS to reach # 1?

18 to tie Dave Brown (50).

That will be tough, i dont think he'll get thrown at 18 more times in his career. :lol:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":5dalrvit said:
KitsapGuy":5dalrvit said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/925163970419232768[/tweet]

Nice, great job

Speaking of milestones...Anthony! posting about something completely unrelated to Russell Wilson? That's got to be a first.

stizz19

Reaction score
How many would he have by now if teams didn't stop throwing at him 3 years ago? I don't know another DB that has commanded more respect than Sherman as far as having only 1-3 attempts at his side of the field during any given game.

sutz

Reaction score
stizz19":2vp6px6k said:
How many would he have by now if teams didn't stop throwing at him 3 years ago? I don't know another DB that has commanded more respect than Sherman as far as having only 1-3 attempts at his side of the field during any given game.
Yeah, similar to what teams used to do re Deion Sanders. The difference is, Sherm can also tackle and do football stuff that "Prime Time" never did very well at. ;)

bmorepunk

Reaction score
sutz":qc38brpa said:
stizz19":qc38brpa said:
Yeah, similar to what teams used to do re Deion Sanders. The difference is, Sherm can also tackle and do football stuff that "Prime Time" never did very well at. ;)

Sherman is up there with some of the greatest cover CBs. But his all around game approaches that of Ronnie Lott. His tackling alone is mind-blowing given his stature and the position he plays.